Pakistan vs India | Asia Cup | Karachi | 02/07/2008 | India Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
now the tail end is exposed !!! cmon Iftikhar DON... wipe out the tailers

Can't let them settle. Gotta keep pressure on, beat the bat, and such.

hey, how is abdur rauf bowling? havent seen him before, and i have no stream

iZeeshan said:
Yo, cancel plans for croquet yo, we may get a game on here, yo.

(I am trying to completely dismay my gentlemanly profile!)

I can forgive you for your ungentlemanly way of breaking a promise. However, I can't tolerate this yo.

On a separate issue, any chance your having a spare streaming link? :p

Romali_rotti said:
Ok now that normality has surfaced, come on Pakpassionerss come out of the woods :D...

Woods have been a good place to retreat this week for PPers....

Romali_rotti said:
Ok now that normality has surfaced, come on Pakpassionerss come out of the woods :D...
We dont hide even if our team is giving up 9 runs an over. Go through the thread and you'll see.

iZeeshan said:
Actually, I am pretty excited right now, because India have a REALLY good habit of throwing away AMAZING starts like these.

And it usually works like this. 1-2 wickets from the pacers. Then Malik and Afridi used to just obliterate them for 180.

:)))

I already said a few times that sarfraz is way to far behind the wicket, he almost missed it here!

Attachments

• 08-07-02 - Setanta Sports 1 - 1[13-08-35].jpg
    08-07-02 - Setanta Sports 1 - 1[13-08-35].jpg
    59 KB · Views: 64
Abdur Rauf to Raina, no run, dug in short of length, on the middle and leg, turned to the on side. "That's the better line boy," says Sarfraz.

yes boyyyyy do it

lolz haha sameer u r a funny guy

we need like 2 more wickets and we are in for a game!

lollol said:
If u know ur team well, u should also know who are the batsmen coming next ;)

And u should also know that they can take easy runs even in the middle over from afridi and the rookie spinner

3 down ......raina gone ! ;-)

but don get too excited , we will still get 300+ !

Over confidence is a b|tch. :mush

Now raina goes, and india are 3 down.

Rauf to Raina, out Caught by Butt at deep mid wicket!! Favourite shot backfires the man in form, short delivery and Raina pulls, doesn't control it well on that occasion, top edge falls safe in the lap of Butt in the deep, Pakistan is making a tremendous comeback, Rauf is having a dream day! Raina c Butt b Rauf 1(6)

OMFG OMFG OMFG!

GONE! GONE!

ALL DONE!

RAUF IS AMAZING!

Sweetness.

I am ok.

Anyone else smell a resident Indian choke again? :p

Abdur Rauf gets a wicket. Raina caught by Salman butt.

Don't forget, Rao made the breakthrough guys !

Actually, whatever u can say about this Rauf, he has brains.

He knew Raina didnt look comfortable against the short-pitched delivery (spoken about here on PP, and wasim also just said it on air..), and he got him with the short one

Rauf's 6th over is complete. Do you think he will keep bowling?

Oxy said:
91-3

Whats happening?

The vandalized city of Bambore has been restored somewhat! All we need to do is get Yuvi, Mahi, Pathan, and Pathan and we are in business!

Match evenly poised as Dhoni walks out.

DANGEROUS a$$ partnership for Pakistan.

Too bad Rauf has to go off now.

Tanvir can break this.

Abdur Rauf to Raina, OUT, Another wicket goes down. Pakistan roar back into the game. It was dug in short and Raina went for the pull but had to fetch it from outside off and top edged it to Salman at deep midwicket region.

next ball Rauf gets him!!!!!!!!!!!

some one said how is RAUF bowling.... well he is the BEST bowler we have today!! so far
just slightly ahead of the DON Rao

man o man i am excited i have class in about 1 hour and i really dnt feel like going anymore

i see pakistan winning this..

lollol said:
Actually, whatever u can say about this Rauf, he has brains.

He knew Raina didnt look comfortable against the short-pitched delivery (spoken about here on PP, and wasim also just said it on air..), and he got him with the short one
Really sad that Rauf didn't come into the side in 2002-2003 when he was really firey and pacy.

And Rauf gets another!!! What an over!!! Short delivery from Rauf, Raina goes for the pull but could only find Salman Butt in the deep at mid wicket, takes the catch easily. 1 run, 2 wickets from that Rauf over. One of the best from a Pakistani bowler in recent times.

observer1 said:
Abdur Rauf gets a wicket. Raina caught by Salman butt.

Don't forget, Rao made the breakthrough guys !
Cut the crap, it was Ghambir who made the breakthrough!

This is the danger partnership guys, UV & Dhoni

Need to brak up the Yuvi-Dhoni partnership before it even starts. Thess 2 have hammered us the past 2 years.

lollol said:
:)) I love your hate for Rao!

You should join me and Momo for some croquet at 7 AM omorrow.

yes, Momo plan is still on.

iZeeshan said:
Still guys, remember, the Dhoni-Yuvraj partnership is KEY!

Actually i think we give them too much respect, Australia basically treated yuvraj like a little girl and he didn't disappoint them. Just bowl in the right areas and they'l get out, both have iffy defensive technique.

Sir RAW bowling

They have to get at least one of them asap!

6000 runs in ODIs for Yuvraj Singh

lollol said:
RESPECT HIM???

AHAHAHHAHAHA :)))

Im the biggest Rao hater around here, so dont expect anything from me

Don't be hating' Another appeal from the Rao. Not given. The man is on fire! He will make you respect him today!

iZeeshan said:
:)) I love your hate for Rao!

You should join me and Momo for some croquet at 7 AM omorrow.

yes, Momo plan is still on.

Right ho, iZee

Welcome to the Gentlemen's Croquet Club, lollol

Salman catching also should boost his confidence!!

cmon TEAM - we stick together, we FIGHT together !! tonight we dine at Pearl Continental

lollol said:

umm Gambhir plays for india, and he's a batsman, not to mention theres no way he could have bowled to himself.

Some people just don't know the basics of cricket. :dna

That really was an overconfident shot by Raina. Going for a 6 in the first over.

man, it was indeed a hint of reverse swing...

from Rao

Yes, good bowling, but i still hate him :dna

Sparhawk said:
umm Gambhir plays for india, and he's a batsman, not to mention theres no way he could have bowled to himself.

Some people just don't know the basics of cricket. :dna
Hes being sarcastic. Not wanting to give Rao any credit for the wicket............. :miandad

India still scoring 7.5 an over. They will beat Pakistan by atleast 100 runs.

lollol said:
man, it was indeed a hint of reverse swing...

from Rao

Yes, good bowling, but i still hate him :dna
Well said bro! Well said.

Just tuned in, The engery from Rauf, Rao is amazing!!!

3 wicket in the last 10 balls!

Momo said:
Right ho, iZee

Welcome to the Gentlemen's Croquet Club, lollol

If you've got time after the Croquet Club match...you can join me for a game of curling.....There is nothing more gentlemanly than curling :)

Wasim Akram, on air, reckons it has started to reverse swing already

RAOOOOOO the run contstricter, ball swinger, the Saviour of Pakistan team has arrived!

King RAO the First... back from the Crusades to help his country win

ok boys, time to settle down now and take singles, singles, singles

good to hear some crowd noise finally

3 runs off that Rao over, that's a hat-trick of good overs from Rao Don

sheikhys said:
If you've got time after the Croquet Club match...you can join me for a game of curling.....There is nothing more gentlemanly than curling :)
:))) Arite, we'll add that to the club. Anything to make it more gentlemanly!

Rauf bowling his 7th over. He must be tired.

Get over your euphoria people. Its business as usual: Yuvi and Mahi scoring 150 run partneship before cutting lose and posting 380.

suddenly there is tremendous energy among the fielders. They are shouting for catches, the ball is colliding with the inside-edges and the bouncers are on target.

see wot the RAO can do!!!! forget his boringness, or his looks.. the Man has SPECIAL POWERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back