Pakistan vs India | Asia Cup | Karachi | 02/07/2008 | India Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaad said:
am i dreaming or pakistan is on fire?
They arent, RR is still to high.
Indian batting line up is very impressive.

iZeeshan said:
:))) Arite, we'll add that to the club. Anything to make it more gentlemanly!
:)))
Welcome Sheikhys to
The Gentlemen's Croquet and Curling Club

SameerM said:
Wasim Akram, on air, reckons it has started to reverse swing already
pitch also has some bounce in it
India's bowlers will be relieved if they can get something from it. 250 might not be a bad score after all

I feel so sorry for Rao, he is been abused left, right and centre poor guy seems to give a lot more than Afridi, yet the Afridi worship still continues and I thought Indian fans were bad...

ugh. These two have destroyed us in the past, really have to get either of them, even though we've gotten 3 wickets in the last 3 overs.

iZeeshan said:
:)) I love your hate for Rao!

You should join me and Momo for some croquet at 7 AM omorrow.

yes, Momo plan is still on.

The way Rao is on fire today, he will crash your party tomorrow morning and hit you on your heads with your own croquet clubs!!!

Another good over, but we need to get one of them quickly. Bring Afridi I say.

This proves that Rauf DOES now what he is doing.

First tested him with 2 short pitched ones, and then went wider to get him out.

Attachments

• 08-07-02 - Setanta Sports 1 - 1[13-20-27].jpg
    08-07-02 - Setanta Sports 1 - 1[13-20-27].jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 67
We need to get both of these asap, they have tortured us in the past.

iZeeshan said:
ugh. These two have destroyed us in the past, really have to get either of them, even though we've gotten 3 wickets in the last 3 overs.

I doubt they will get even one of them before over 45. Too big a psychological jakarband (stranglehold) they have on Pakistani players' psyche for that to happen!

Dhonifan said:
pitch also has some bounce in it
India's bowlers will be relieved if they can get something from it. 250 might not be a bad score after all

its a 300 pitch & we will get 300 easily .......!

Indiafan said:
But he is also a good puller of the ball and gets his runs that way
No he is not, he looks unconfortable while playing short bowling and if he is having trouble on these flattest of flat tracks then I am not sure how will he cope in Test cricket.

Rauf simply bowled three short bowls to him and he gave his wicket away.

iZeeshan said:
Afridi at 3 then? He's gotta play at the top as a pinch hitter.
I dont think so but if Nasir and Butt get off to a good start then maybe.

mmkextreme_1 said:
hey guys why is there no PP commentary today?

like SHOAIB MALIK, they done a runner !!! only kiddin.

we dont need commentry for a match winning performance like this

we know the story.. Pak fighting TIGERS return with RAO as leader!! now we need the team to get upbeat and wipe out the little sheep

Momo said:
I doubt they will get even one of them before over 45. Too big a psychological jakarband (stranglehold) they have on Pakistani players' psyche for that to happen!
Agreed, but no one even thought of us being in the game even the slightest at the 10 over mark, but look at us now.

Waqar's English has really improved ...

sucks .. he's no fun anymore.

NeVerMind said:
The way Rao is on fire today, he will crash your party tomorrow morning and hit you on your heads with your own croquet clubs!!!

And we wanted to be away from all that violence!

Useless Rao served a pie to Yuvraj which he accpeted gleefuly.

Tanvir to bowl now. Hopefully he can redeem and prove that Sri Lanka game was not a fluke!

Another bouncer, this time at the right shoulder and Yuvraj ducks towards off to evade that one. Great contest on

RAO and Rauf ....... the double R attack!!! cud be the winning formula!! ;-)

These three wickets and arrangements for croquet and curling have made me miss my habitual train back home, damn!

RR down to just 6.8 after being at 8.6 afer 10.

After 20, it will probably be just 6.

New batsmen in and Rauf has bowled 7 overs already. Might be time to give Tanvir a few overs be fore getting the spinners on.

Momo said:
These three wickets and arrangements for croquet and curling have made me miss my habitual train back home, damn!
Don't worry. Another will come. (the wicket I mean)

iZeeshan said:
Tanvir to bowl now. Hopefully he can redeem and prove that Sri Lanka game was not a fluke!

Tanvir is superman bro! :batman:

Sehwag and Ghambir will be the only ones to punish Tanno... noone else can touch his style yaaaaaar

the man will wipe out Dhoni and Yuvi.... cmon Tanvir puttar.. get the rockets going.. we want yorkers to demolish these guys feet!!!!! cmonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :po: :po: :po:

sheikhys said:
So when shall I tell my cheffeaur to drive me to our exclusive club:)

The game starts 7am. Be there at 6.30. Come in your bullet proof mercedes because there are rumours of a party crash (although iZee assures us that not even the great RAW can crash our party).

UGH! This is looking bad. REALLY need to get one of them out ASAP!

Tanvir needs to come to the party as well. He is all over the place right now.

Third powerplay on. Two fielders out of the inner circle. Misbah had opted for three men out in the last powerplay. Tanvir to bowl. Short straightish midwicket in place

but Yuvi hits 4 off 2nd ball!! any slips for Tanno? need to attack misbah paijee

Momo said:
The game starts 7am. Be there at 6.30. Come in your bullet proof mercedes because there are rumours of a party crash (although iZee assures us that not even the great RAW can crash our party).
That's right.

Actually, RAW is a big tea-sipper and politic lover and dragonrider, so we might just be in a BIT of danger, but rest assured, we're fine.

lollol, I hope to see you there too.

Be prompt. Its the gentlemanly way.

Pakistan has come back into the game after a whirlwind start from India, conceding only 15 runs in the last 5 overs and taking 3 important wickets. The match is still in India's favour. 108/3 in the 16th over.

6 ! :(

Pull of the front foot. Blink. The ball is into the midwicket stands. Not all that short but he went for it. Akram drools,"I haven't seen many players play like that, of the front foot

add some masala hey !! :wasim :wasim

Six by Yuvraj off Tanvir! Oye Tanvir, keep it simple, just bowl inswingers to the left hander!

iZeeshan said:
Don't worry. Another will come. (the wicket I mean)

I am not sure about the train though. The last time I took this kind of advise (never fret over a bus or a girl too much because the next one is around the corner) it didnt work out well because I am still free and single and the peak of my youth is slipping away ... :p

See you in an hour's time (with India on 250/3 in 33 overs).

We need to break this partnership ASAP !

iZeeshan said:
That's right.

Actually, RAW is a big tea-sipper and politic lover and dragonrider, so we might just be in a BIT of danger, but rest assured, we're fine.

lollol, I hope to see you there too.

Be prompt. Its the gentlemanly way.

:))) at polite lover

These cameramen are out of order - persistent harrasment of the female crowds.

Last week they kept zooming, and the girl was hiding her face and saying 'bas'.

Momo said:
I am not sure about the train though. The last time I took this kind of advise (never fret over a bus or a girl too much because the next one is around the corner) it didnt work out well because I am still free and single and the peak of my youth is slipping away ... :p

See you in an hour's time (with India on 250/3 in 33 overs).
You can't leave. We're not finished planning.

Btw, my mom says she happens to know a great young gal! Pari likhi hai!

Oxy said:
These cameramen are out of order - persistent harrasment of the female crowds.

Last week they kept zooming, and the girl was hiding her face and saying 'bas'.

Not this girl, she is waving to the crowds. I am waving back...

yuvi with a better placement probabaly wud have got a boundry off every ball he has faced up till now .......looks in very good touch !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back