Pakistan Vs South Africa: Test 1: Day 4 Score updates and comments

Now Danish has to show he is a bunny no more with a few big shots again-- and yes pigs do fly -- when in a plane!!

What a shot by Kaneria!

1st ball bang and slaps ball for 4!

Heroic effort by Shahid ... End is nigh one feels ..shahid jaatey jaatey us bhaanjey ko ek tamaacha marnaa ..Kaneria starts with a boundary

smack ! Straight 4 by Kaneria thumped away

Parents if you have children, please put them to bed so they dont have to witness the brutality that is to follow!!

Oh well kaneria doesnt need to play himself in here!

lead 155.. come on another 30 runs please....

ok so Rana needs to get to his maiden TEST 50 now... Dani support him brother !!

Kaneria smashes 4 off the first ball from ntini straight !!! What a rearguard action from tailenders !!! Nazir scored 40 runs, second highest in the innings after farhat. Excellent job from nazir :19: :19: :19:

cut away by Rana for 1. Good shot.

Come on Dani, nothing wild

These runs by Rana and Nazir might just give them extra confidence when they bowl.

Guys i have just got sky sports extra coming live now ! called up sky digital 30 mins ago to get this channel up and running !!!

156 and counting- Rana has 3 first-class 100s and 8 50s the commentators are reminding us.

OK any chance that we can go into TOMORROW with a WICKET in HAND?

that will be AMAZING...

Slog from kaneria and gets toe end on bat!

calm down dani!

Kaneria needs to remember that Rana is at the other end and Rana is competent with the bat

Man I have not seen this type of shot in 20 years - the one that Kaneria just played ..another boundary

what a shot slapped over legside for 4 by kaneria.

lead 160 now..

4 runs from Dani, but I just hope he realises that Rana is teh main man out there at the moment

Stood tall and as easy as you like pulled for 4.
Go Dani

A ugly hook. I cant see him lasting much longer. 4 more

Looks like afridi has been teaching kaneria how to bat!

The lead is now 160.

Can we muster another 40 runs !

Lead of 160 .. Inzy bhai tuney dhokaa diaa ..If only you would have played sensibly and stayed till the end

I think Hasim Amla is our sleeper cell....

he will bat tomorrow and go into a SHELL which will DRY UP the run rate, and he will remain NOT OUT on 26 from 140 balls and SA will be all out for 100...

inshallah

This is all great but this gets me thinking that:

Isn't this pitch easy to bat on? Cuz then how will be bowl them out for 160?

The tail have looked highly determined

89.4 Pollock to Danish Kaneria, FOUR, Whack! Short and on the off stump line, what does Kaneria do? Like a proper batsman, he pulls it over midwicket. Four valuable runs. The tailenders are staging their own party in the middle.

Bang Bang Bang away she goes....4 more

Bang Rana slaps one down the ground for 4.

lead 164

Rana- almost gets a 6 --one b :D unce 4 over long-on by Rana, followed by a whack over cover for another 4 :14:

kyaa baat hai Rana ji.

2 lovely boundaries

Rana smashes ntini for four straight and now he smashes another 4 !!!!!!! This is amazing

Brothers, praise to you all writing down the comments and updates... Im´r really enjoying reading your posts right now!!

Keep it up!!

Hashim again watches the ball race to the boundary. ANOTHER FOUR

by RANA, INSIDE OUT ... ala YOUSUF

Single for Rana, he wanted to.

Pak 273/8 - lead 169 now

1 more to Rana. Pulled to mid on.

Lead is now 169.

Danish on strike. Just stay calm Dani, don't give it away with Rana batting well

Back