Pakistan Vs South Africa: Test 1: Day 4 Score updates and comments

90.2 Ntini to Naved-ul-Hasan, FOUR
90.1 Ntini to Naved-ul-Hasan, FOUR, Smoked it to long-on boundary! Fullish, on the off stump line, and he drills it over mid-on. Fab shot that.

Since new ball was taken:- 9.3 overs 63 runs and just 1 wicket!

4 for kaneria - slaps a forehand tennis shot down ground!

Danish smashes Ntini for 4 down the ground.

Catch it says Ntini - is the fielder 25 feet tall ???

Kaneria kills ntini for 4 more, three boundaries already in this over, commentator says pakistan figthing hard !!!!

what is the lead? 173 or 175?
88.4 Ntini to Shahid Nazir, 2 runs, full and on the middle and leg stump line, swung across square-leg, Pollock makes a diving stop there. There was a doubt whether he touched the ropes in the process and it is referred upstairs.

Man ..Saffies will have to consult a pshychiatrist after this show by Pakistan ..Mazaa aa gaya yaaar ...

Lead is 173 come on another 17 runs! 190 and we will win this test match!

Ntini bowls a vicious bouncer and kaneria ducks and falls on the crease !! hilarious stufff...ntini walks towards kaneria with cold stare !!!

since 2nd new ball.... 7 run rate

bowling too short... pitch map looks horrible...

The lead is now 173.

Tremndous spirit being shown by the lower order. These runs could be vital in the contet of this game.

watching the tail bat .............. i am just amexed and all i can do is to laugh with disbelife

Rana, down the track for a marvellous 6 over long off !!!!

Shot of the match

Going going going SIX more

Goodness me

wot a shot for 6 by Rana!

forehand smash down the ground!

Pak 283/8

Anything is possible now. This is very emotional

AND MORE RUNS!!!! 66666666

Bilsher007 said:
Ntini bowls a vicious bouncer and kaneria ducks and falls on the crease !! hilarious stufff...ntini walks towards kaneria with cold stare !!!
I hope so bad Kaneria bolds NTINI with a GOOGLY, and runs up to him fists pumping and then trips and knocks him over... hehe

RANA SIX OVER LONG OFF

:))) Vintage Danish on the floor!! Ducking a Ntini bouncer

This shot by Rana is probably the best shot I have seen in a while--a six over long-off as easy as u like :14:

Well played Rana--now its upto Danish & Asif -both in the batting and bowling departments :p

Last edited:
90.5 Ntini to Danish Kaneria, FOUR, The red ball is flying everywhere. This one goes over mid-off. A length delivery on the off stump line, Kaneria takes his left foot outside the line and biffs it over mid-off! Unadulterated slogging!

Rana smashes SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX off pollock ... DAmn that shot was like AFRIDI hitting that ball !! ...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RANA is OUT NOWWWWWWw

Gone!

huge slash from Rana and is caught deep point!

Unlucky!

Rana out. Caught deep point boundary by Prince.

Gone now. But damn fine effort from Rana.

and now out so 179 run lead with 1 wicket left :(

Pak 283/9 - lead 179 runs.

Rana gone for 33 off 41 balls..

stupid shot to play....that man has been on the deep for ages and ages

Some how we need another 11 runs for 190 lead come on!

Moral of the story - The only way to play cricket is Imran's way ..like Tigers ...

NAZIR and RANA have done the job ..we are prud of them ! ASif in now... ohh ALLAH please asif scores 30 runs and kaneria 40 runs !! INSHALLAH

i just pray to god that we get our lead to 200.then its gonna be hell of an intresting match.

Massive 6 by Danish. Nearly ended up in Durban

179 lead now brothers and Danish goes for a huge 6 over mid-wicket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaneria.... I don't believe you can't believe it

thats landed in zimbabwe! what a strike from kaneria!

6!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SLOG SWEEP And Six off Kaneria. The commentators sound angry! DAMN RIGHT STUPID COMENNTATOR B...

Back