The Ashes | 2nd Test | Adelaide | Day 2 | 4/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amjid Javed

PakPassion's 100,000 posts man
Runs
Post of the Week
Australia 245 v England 1/0

A solid days batting from england and platform for victory could be on, Aussies need to bowl and field well and some how stay in the match!

Nervous! Cmon aussies! U can do it. Ur not known as world beaters for nothing.

I am hoping for a Dougie Bollinger special...well supported by Siddle & Harris!

C'mon Aussies!!!

Harris and Bollinger are on a different level then what England faced in the first test.

I doubt we are going to have another 500-1

Harris and Bollinger are on a different level then what England faced in the first test.

I doubt we are going to have another 500-1

I hope ur right - lead of 300 is enough. Anything more is a loss for aussies.

England need to try and bat once. Anything over 400 will be good but they should really want 550ish.

could easily be a repeat of the 1st test but in reverse

England rack up 500 odd in their 1st innings, Aussies fight back in the second with Ponting scoring a century and then declare on 600 odd, England bat out the remainder of the last day for another bore draw

I was looking forward to some boundaries from Strauss and now we have two tukk tukk players in the middle. Trott starts of well though.

England not able to get bat to ball. Top quality pace bowling from these Aussie bowlers.

Harris and Bollinger getting a bit close there.

Harris is one of the quickest going around the world right now

I reckon once Harris will be on song he'll be hitting 92 consistently

Good bowling by Bollinger. Cook not happy against that sort of line. A weird prod.

Bolllinger is quite a good bowler in Aus conditions. Just getting too straight at the moment.

I like this doug Bollinger. Should ve been leading the attack in first test, guy puts his heart out every time he bowls.

Some movement if the bowlers pitch it up here. Need to make use of the new ball as England did.

LOL at Sky including the warmup matches too make cooks record in the tour so far seem more impressive.

Harris consistently bowling that channel at 90 mph

If he keeps doing this all day, Aussies will do well

I like this doug Bollinger. Should ve been leading the attack in first test, guy puts his heart out every time he bowls.
yep.

Always pulls through for the Aussies in difficult situations.

One of my favourite bowlers around at the moment. Can't believe he wasn't picked for the first test.

Trott has been late on every single ball on this over

Me thinks he has problems against genuine pace :akhtar

Nipping it back off the seam like :asif here. Really good bowling by Aus so far.

Superb line and length by Bollinger there. Just needs it to hit the seam from there and the slips will be in the game.

4 more to Trott, not quite off the middle.

To be honest, Aussies have bowled much better than England did with the new ball so far

Well bowled again,
Both these 2 looking threatening even on a placid track

The one going across Trott has troubled him before. Get this guy out, can't stand watching him bat!

Oneeee more wicket and its kp at the crease. :D he shldnt b too dificult

Yup, movement has dried up very quickly

Combination of kookaburra and adelaide

No swing, seam for Aussies bowlers here! god knows how they will get a wicket here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back