videocon series 3rd match ( india v zim) [29/8/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaSaNoVa_G

First Class Player
Runs
lol i just cheaked the score... india are 95/3 after 26 overz...
if india somehow dont win this.. it really would b funny...

anyone else watching this match?

India seem desperately short of confidence.

WOW India are making zimbabwe look like the best team in the world.

didnt sehwag score 200??? aww what a shame!

Dhoni and Yuvraj managed to pull it back a bit... India should still win comfortably form here.

226/6....in 50 overs...
against Zimbabwe....

India's batsmen are letting their team down heavily...

Uhhhh, please remind me again: How many of them in the ROW team again?

Shayan said:
Dhoni and Yuvraj managed to pull it back a bit... India should still win comfortably form here.

unless they choke:16:

Zimbabwe are so rubbish, they aremaking Agarkar look like McGrath!

What's so frustruating is the same players in the Zimbabwe team keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Inexperience is one thing, but to fold in such a spineless manner is criminal.

APOCALYPSE said:
Zimb are now 17/3...Agarkar has taken 2 wickets in his 1st over.............:6: :6: :6: :6:
:6::6: depressing when ever Agarkar gets a wicket

Zimbabwe 37/8

new wasim akram doing well... am sure indians everywhere will be claiming this once agen.... lol

lol new Wasim Akram.

anyway well done to the Indians but there batting scorecard looks nothing special.

LOL Now i know u guys hate Pathan but ,,, DAMN I saw the clip of the one which he bowled the Ewing guy with, it was a ripper I saw the video clip, it swung and swung and suwng so late, that was a amazing ball.. IF ONLY HE COULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN :(.....

Romali_rotti said:
LOL Now i know u guys hate Pathan but ,,, DAMN I saw the clip of the one which he bowled the Ewing guy with, it was a ripper I saw the video clip, it swung and swung and suwng so late, that was a amazing ball.. IF ONLY HE COULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN :(.....

I dont hate Pathan and admire his bowling and fighting spirit but I think he has a long way to go to be called the new Wasim Akram. He needs consistency and also he cant reverse swing it as Akram could.

Fessal said:
I dont hate Pathan and admire his bowling and fighting spirit but I think he has a long way to go to be called the new Wasim Akram. He needs consistency and also he cant reverse swing it as Akram could.

:14: superb post

pathan has potential. however, he had a great 1st year due to "unknown factor" like many cricketers thou hes found his 2nd year very tough!

Romali_rotti said:

Pathan's inswing is his only weapon and that to with the new ball and in swing assisting conditions. Most internatinoal teams have figured Pathan out, he has to create more variety in his bowling because that inswing is no longer a big threat to world class batsmen.

Amjid Javed said:
:14: superb post

pathan has potential. however, he had a great 1st year due to "unknown factor" like many cricketers thou hes found his 2nd year very tough!

hey slaamz and thanks amjid. hows things going bhai? :)

Last edited:
Flexibility is a word Greg Chappell used with special emphasis when he took over as coach.

I have not watched any of India's recent matches, but a cursory glance at scorecards seem to suggest a few changes in the batting order from match to match.

Frequent changes in the batting order does not aid stability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back