Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akmals don't care about team...it's all about their petty little ego...who cares about playing for the stumps, just dominate the bowler...

The idiot is listening to his teenaged groupies and "fans" it seems!!! Needs to block out every single thought and just play a couple of maidens, that's it. 149/3 is miles better than 161/4!

ShehryarK said:
The idiot is listening to his teenaged groupies and "fans" it seems!!! Needs to block out every single thought and just play a couple of maidens, that's it. 149/3 is miles better than 161/4!

Well said my brother...

lols Umar the lahore dynamite akmal is a brave young lad. Finally he got the four he wanted.

Cheguvera said:
Akmals don't care about team...it's all about their petty little ego...who cares about playing for the stumps, just dominate the bowler...
Oh please! That's uncalled for and unbelievably harsh. Yes, he played a stupid shot, but then many of ours bats do it all the time - hardly a reason to question their patriotism or their team spirit, is it now!?

Cheguvera said:

This is the "intent" and "fearless", "positive" batting that everyone was demanding in the first innings :21:

Does anyone remember last over of the day Shane warne,Basit ali, 95series, bowled round the leg on last ball. Basit was never the same player after that.

just 4 overs to get thru man...please ask em to get thru 5 overs

insaaniyat said:
Tauseef Bhai samjhaa-o usko:( I can't watch it. Hopefully we survive wihtout a loss
Yaar agar meri suntay hotay to banday na ban jatay :)

I have top leave but don't want to miss this historic match where Pakistan beats (inshaAllah) Australia in Australia. I guess I will stay for a few more minutes.

Big Mac said:
This is the "intent" and "fearless", "positive" batting that everyone was demanding in the first innings :21:

There is a time and place for aggression...blind fearlessness won't get you far...

The *****-cat named Panic has been set loose in the commentary box.

I love it. :))

Pakistan require another 265 runs with 7 wickets remaining
its gettable insha allah need couple of big partnership

You know what, I've just realised - not hoped, not dreamed but realised - that we might be trying to win this. Genuinely trying to win this game and giving no second thought to playing for the draw.

**** it, throw the bat at everything. I'm in shock that we're honestly trying to win this damn thing, this could be the most amazing thing in Pakistan cricket history, at worst it would be on a par with the '92 World Cup.

Last edited:
Cheguvera said:
There is a time and place for aggression...blind fearlessness won't get you far...
Yes, then its not 'fearless', it just becomes stupid! This is Test cricket, not gulli danda :)

Big Mac said:
You know what, I've just realised - not hoped, not dreamed but realised - that we might be trying to win this. Genuinely trying to win this game and giving no second thought to playing for the draw.

**** it, throw the bat at everything. I'm in shock that we're honestly trying to win this damn thing, this could be the most amazing thing ever

I know, as long as we go for the win and lose while trying to win and put up a fight I do not mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back