Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 4 | MCG | 29/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yousef.... What are you doing !? Your wicket is priceless, that shot is uncalled for at this moment

insaaniyat said:
Agreed. What is the coach and the captain doing there? Moyo should tell him that

MoYo is there running with him so he won't know. Coach should be aware and let him know.

IAJ said:
Cricinfo's headlines today:

1. Farhat falls early in huge chase (not sure about the exact wording)
2. Johnson adds to Pakistan's struggle
3. Hauritz adds to Pakistan's struggle.

Where is the talk about Faisal's nice little innings? the partnership betwen butt and faisal? partnership between akmal and yousuf?

cricinfo's staff is 100% indian.

expect nothing better from them.

I don't want this turn into a why Pakistan was made banter.

But one must never forget their friends and enemies.

Ultimately, cricinfo headlines don't matter, its our performance that matters and with all due respect, it isn't that great.

It's so refreshing to see them show some fight for once. Wish we could have done better in the first innings, we would not be in this hole we are in right now.

MJ's ball that is pitched up, outside off and angling across is really tough to play and fetches him wickets on the regular basis...batters should just leave those alone...

Aussie commentators are worried. "History tells us that if you have that long to bat, you usually get out."

:))

yousaf needs to calm down in this over. Also our players dont like to leave the ball outside off. they want to feel the ball onto bat.

Cheguvera said:
MJ's ball that is pitched up, outside off and angling across is really tough to play and fetches him wickets on the regular basis...batters should just leave those alone...

Very true. Almost every single right hander struggles to consistently pick those 'half vollys'.

insaaniyat said:
how many overs. Is there mandatory overs or just go by the time?

if light is good. get the overs in.

Also nice leave by Moyo, but remember be ready for the one which comes in

if aamer starts coming close to the stumps, he will be unplayable!

Momo said:
That was rainy season.
Lol! Class Momo class.keep it up I don't want to fall asleep before close. First innings I fell asleep 5 mins before close and lost yousaf.

Vegitto1 said:
if light is good. get the overs in.
No. You are only allowed 30 minutes of over-time under the playing conditions of this series, so regardless of the number of overs, it will finish in around 13 minutes....and Pak will probably get a fine for their slow-ish over rate today (was 12.5 as opposed to the required 15).

Last edited:
mindless slogging said:
Very true. Almost every single right hander struggles to consistently pick those 'half vollys'.

Yeah it gives an illusion of nice and juicy half volley, but invariably batsmen end up edging it behind...

Achha bhaiyo, got to leave.

Ab tumhaare hawaale watan saathiyo, etc.

oooo...dont give a wicket to the part-timer - I have a feeling we will

Umer needs to give Mulana a wazeefa, he wants to go last over like 1st inning

octavian said:
MJ trying to do an Akram on Moyo here
Firstly,MJ is nothing when compared to the greatest Left Arm Fast Bowler and secondly,he is bowling to A Great Muhammad Yousuf...who has faced better bowlers than MJ before..

Katich is in for bowling so this is a chance ponting is taking. few overs left and ponting knows he has got many runs to play with so lets take a chane and i hope akmal and yousuf dont get in this trap....exactly wht im talking about. umer hold ur horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back