India vs Aus | 4th Test | Day 3 | Nagpur | 8/11/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will start in two hours.

Predictions:
Katich will go on to make a 150 or 200
Australia will end the day at around 450, 7 or 8 wickets down

Samosa man gets bored and frustrated at 1:30 PM and throws one at Ishant Sharma fielding at mid on halting he play for a while.

moumotta said:
Ask the samosa man to front up before blind Broadie.
Broadie snatches all his samosas and lets him off with a friendly warning since the samosa was thrown at an Indian player.

Last edited:
bones20 said:
Broadie snatches all his samosas and lets him off with a warning since the samosa was thrown at an Indian player.

India abandons game because samosa man was provoked by Ishant Sharma.

Random Aussie said:

LOL. Samosa man becomes a star in Australia and is chased by nude men all over Australian grounds, all looking for a shoulder nudge.

Random Aussie said:
NOooo, Indians abandon game because samosa man was provoked by krapich who drove away all the crowds from the ground with his ugly face, caused loss of business to samosa man, leading to his frustrated samosa shot on Ishant Sharma! Racism you see :D!

moumotta said:
LOL. Samosa man becomes a star in Australia and is chased by nude men all over Australian grounds, all looking for a shoulder nudge.

Ishant Sharma then earns millions of dollars from the Samosa man after a won case in court, but Samosa man is too poor to pay anything to him

What next?!

natalia said:
Ishant Sharma then earns millions of dollars from the Samosa man after a won case in court, but Samosa man is too poor to pay anything to him

What next?!
The court orders samosa man to be his butler for 2 years :D!

- Seinfeld

natalia said:

What next?!

Samosa man defects to ICL, BCCI to sue

???????????

Speak English to me Tony! I thought this country found the frickin language, but so far no one seems to speak it! - Avi to Bullet teeth Tony.

Starting in less than 15 minutes now.
This day will be interesting, crucial too. I think today we'll find out if the game will be heading for a draw or a result.

Australian collapse. All out for 350. India need to get another right hander out there.

when was the last time indian seamer took a wicket... :)))

uscricketer06 said:
Mr Cricketer. very consistant. he is more like simon katic .. no elegance but very effective.

No he is not like Simon Katich. Katich is a battler who average 40.

You are insulting Hussey there.

Hussey is by average the second best batsman to have played the game. :D

TruSachFan said:
when was the last time pakistani seamer bowled a ball in a test match? :)))

round the same time the indian board started bending over backwards to suit aussie board

:))) :))) :)))

Gunner786 said:
round the same time the indian board started bending over backwards to suit aussie board

Too bad you guys bended even more and still couldn't get the Aussies to visit you :))) :))) :)))

Last edited:
Gunner786 said:

you just started following cricket or what? its only other boards who are bending over to suit BCCI. If BCCI decides not to visit pakistan next year, PCB wud have to file bankrupt. do you know that?

India want to say something about the over rate now?

12 overs in the first hour.

80% of deliveries left alone outside off stump and still only 12 overs.

Random Aussie said:
India want to say something about the over rate now?

12 overs in the first hour.

80% of deliveries left alone outside off stump and still only 12 overs.
Kreza bowled 2 overs in the first hour yesterday and yet still you bowled only 12 overs :p. We bowled 13 :D that too without spinners.

Man, this is getting boring. I still am annoyed at that dropped catch by Dravid. One wicket needs to be taken.

Sharma to Katich, no run, Edged but falls just short of Laxman at second slip. This was close to the off stump, Katich pushes at it and just fell short of Laxman. The replays are not too conclusive... :pissed:

alright, if australia dont up the run rate very soon it's a draw and series win for india.
run rate is going down and down and down.
they're drying up the runs.

Khan to Hussey, FOUR, another edge but flies well clear of the second slip. The Australians are trying to attack now and the edges are coming. It was full and outside off and Hussey edged his drive through the vacant third slip :(

well the way zaheer n sharma are bowling right now reminds of of jonson bowling to tendu in the first innings!

of is Hussey wearing Katich' boots? 58 of 156 when they need quick runs

natalia said:
Last 10 overs, the run rate has been 1.80. Pathetic...

Ask India to bowl at the stumps maybe we might score some runs.

Again Zaheer Khan want to talk about defensive bowling?

17 overs for 25 runs this morning, this is ********

Lovely spirit of the game from India.

But that is no surprise from the hypocrites.

Someone should point out to these 2 batters that we need to win this match not draw it.

Last edited:
Y'all were infected with Somosa, but Pizza has started my engine on recently. What a great service to kept my engine on so far and will always remains the same.

Looking forward to Day 3. I hear Katich was dropped, by someone a fielder, beginning of first session in Day 3 . Who is that Gunedaar (Sinner) :batman:

moumotta said:
Why are Aussies so defensive. Playing for a draw obviously ;-)

Might be something to do with your captain's defensive tactics :p

I thought Dhoni was going to be great aggressive captain eh? He is being Kumble mark 2

Random Aussie said:
Might be something to do with your captain's defensive tactics ;)

I thought Dhoni was going to be great aggressive captain eh? He is being Kumble mark 2

You meant Ponting mark 2

Random Aussie said:
Might be something to do with your captain's defensive tactics :p

Atleast we do that when opposition is 220/2 and not when the score is 0/0.

Random Aussie said:
17 overs for 25 runs this morning, this is ********

Lovely spirit of the game from India.

But that is no surprise from the hypocrites.

WAAAHHH WAAHHHHHWAAAAHHHWAAAH

Fricking Crybaby......

Random Aussie said:
No he would have to win 80% of his matches to be Ponting mark 2.

That is not going to happen.

:D

Dhoni might have a better record as test captain. Is it 2 out of 2?

This reminds me of a Test match I watched years ago in some pub in the eastern suburbs - Pakistan v South Africa.

First session Pakistan scored something like 40 runs. Kallizzzzz bowling wide outside off stump over after over after over.

Hang on we just scored 3! w00t!

I must say tactically India has been 1 up on Australia all throughout the series. Didnt let them win a single match

bones20 said:
Thats not good man.

it is actually..cause he was scoring faster then so called Mr cricket! nearly same number balls and around 45 run difference!

Ah Katich I still hate you, score at a run a ball yesterday and then choke when the pressure is on.

Bumblebee said:
it is actually..cause he was scoring faster then so called Mr cricket! nearly same number balls and around 45 run difference!

So called Mr Cricket has the second highest batting average of all time.

He can play however he wants because his way of batting has produced awesome results.

i dont care what the Aussies do and actually they have had deep cover for sehwag from the first over, but these tactics only suits the aussies. India schould attack the new batsman i still feel they have chance to win this match!

Random Aussie said:
So called Mr Cricket has the second highest batting average of all time.

He can play however he wants because his way of batting has produced awesome results.

well the so called mr cricket is batting like a chicken out there! he would have produced some results good , very good but with this strike rate he aint producing any result here! aka! he needs to get a move on

Bumblebee said:
well the so called mr cricket is batting like a chicken out there! he would have produced some results good , very good but with this strike rate he aint producing any result here! aka! he needs to get a move on

That's the way he bats and he averages nearly 70 in Test cricket.

It is boring yes but the results speak for themselves. We have enough batsmen who can score quickly but they can't manage to stay in.

Interesting fact 1.

Krapich scored 2 runs in 49 balls after getting his 100, at a strike rate of 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back