India vs England | 3rd Test | Kolkota| 08/12/12 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vineet Kulkarni's previous experience is ... wait for it... 1 T20 match.

:)))

:)))

England smelling some blood here. Finn should bowl an extended spell here.

Gambhir = Selfish batting in 2nd Inning of Mumbai Test (exposing talienders instead him playing out the overs)
Gambhir = Poorly communicated call resulting in Sehwag's wicket in 1st Inning of 3rd Test
Gambhir = Yet another pathetic piece of communication in 2nd Inning of 3rd Test and resulting in Pujara's wicket

Now gone playing his usual Fishing shot outside off stump.

lol@ the third umpire , overly patriotic ?? how poor is the angry dwarf in test cricket, average keeps falling .

England ripping through them now.

Sensational bowling.

Take that Vineet Kulkarni. :yk

England smelling some blood here. Finn should bowl an extended spell here.

Long spell might cause injury. Cook should use him in short spells of 4 or 5 overs and tell Finn bowl full speed in those spells.

Some seriously good bowling from England and equally bad batting from our senior players.

Now only much maligned(mainly by English PPers here) Ashwin can save our face from an imminent innings defeat to a 10 wickets defeat.

Can't really rely on batting of Yuvi, MSD or Kohli

Justice being served in Kolkata.

The more talented, classy, professional, and all round better team is going to win.

Another walking wicket at crease... I'm actually happy as an Indian fan... This series has really showed our standing in Int'nal cricket.. It's for the selectors to take the required steps here...

Hopefully this will help Swann's cause and case. My Indian friend always played him down..lets hope they are watching this series! :))

@Sandeep99 - Do you really think our selectors have guts to take on these non-performing big names of Indian cricket?

I really doubt it.

Its gonna be same old routine story for us.

What we need is a wholesome changes starting from coaching staff.

lol a plumb LBW turned down now. Umpires having a mare

Justice being served in Kolkata.

The more talented, classy, professional, and all round better team is going to win.

In fact, this is even more humiliating than 0-8! Where are all those mouths shout 'come to our place'? (Read Gambhir) :)))

@Sandeep99 - Do you really think our selectors have guts to take on these non-performing big names of Indian cricket?

I really doubt it.

This is the problem.

India were 80 for 0, go away for 20 mins come back 4 down now, wth :))

To say England are playing against 16 men - the 11 Indian players, the 3 umpires, the pitch curator, and the Indian support - they're doing alright :91:

I really doubt it.

Tendulkar will continue to play, Gambhir, Sehwag will stay showing their mediocre 50s, Yuvraj, Dhoni will continue to live on name.. The scapegoats will be the bowlers once again(ofc, their gutless performance doesn't help)... We fans are the ones who are screwed, to continue to watch these idiots... If there is any shame or pride left, we'll see some changes for the fourth test..

To say England are playing against 16 men - the 11 Indian players, the 3 umpires, the pitch curator, and the Indian support - they're doing alright :91:

Pitch curator has actually played to England's strength... (read Panesar and Swann) , Come on now :)))

The YUVI is a jester, he never lasts long

If we can't make runs on this wicket, I doubt if we can do it anywhere!

Need to get Kohli asap....if he stays in for some time I see him going big.

81 runs deficit... these two can't grind for hours together... Why not go after the bowling and set some target to the English?

Lol... Anderson must be saying sorry to Swann, 'that was mine mate'

81 runs deficit... these two can't grind for hours together... Why not go after the bowling and set some target to the English?

Because there seems to no brains in the "think" tank these days.

No alarms and no surprises please. The YUVI is eternally crap.

You can say his due an innings..

Or, after Kohli's dismal series, I can also more reliably say that he is not up to the task of scoring against a top attack in Test cricket.

Maybe it's time for BCCI to use its power and ban tests altogether. We should only stick to the ODIs.

Gonna win this after Tea, an absolute caning it was

Who says Jimmy is a trundler? Been over 140 quite often today.

Spineless performance from us... 'Expecting' big changes for the next test... Well,, "hoping"..

No alarms and no surprises please. The YUVI is eternally crap.

Or, after Kohli's dismal series, I can also more reliably say that he is not up to the task of scoring against a top attack in Test cricket.

Australia not a top attack James?

I'd be happy if Kohli shows some fight before he eventually gets out... want to look at atleast one positive for us!

Simon Wilde @swildecricket
Breaking news: body of India cricket is to be taken to hospital for a scan to see if doctors can locate a spine.
LOL

If I were Dhoni, I'd announce my retirement and go into hibernation :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back