India vs England | 3rd Test | Kolkota| 08/12/12 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, Indian crowd and balcony going potty for managing to not lose by an innings is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

No the most pathetic thing is your bowler is scoring higher then all of your batsmen and playing more easily then all of the batsmen combined.

Double fours

england have to bat again, a small mercy for india :)))

Now only much maligned(mainly by English PPers here) Ashwin can save our face from an imminent innings defeat to a 10 wickets defeat.

Can't really rely on batting of Yuvi, MSD or Kohli

I said so (predicted this 3 hours before) :)

Ashwin saves India from Innings defeat :14:

Ashwin is playing like a champion. Even if its is at home he can become a very dangerous lower order batsmen.

England lost the plot giving Monty some overs. But a win is a win, 2 back to back loses for India after 1976.

Another reverse sweep they should promote him to number 3 and bring tendulkar at 8

Not bad this Aswhin , can we get him to open next test ??

i never expected a scenario like this before this series....
An indian fan celebrating avoiding innings defeat to ingland in their own backyard too!!!:137:

innings defeat avoided:yahoo

:(

Another sweep and he is connecting so greatly. Can he become like Daniel vettori in tests.

Can't believe mid-on was left back. Way too easy. Poor captaincy. Clueless Cook in the last session.

Clueless Cook in the last session.

Which is shocking me. He is only attacking Ojha not ashwin. Cook should attack everybody. It,s making it look like Ashwin cant be taken out so attack the other.

Good decision. Now Ojha vs Swann. Swann should get him..... I would bring Finn or Anderson on though.

Beautiful shot :four Ashwin is batting like a well batsmen Whereas the batsmen batted like number 11 except the openers.

Haters gonna hate (only directed at those perennial ashwin haters herein PP). Yes, he was below average with his bowling this series but he is still work in progress. This is only his 11nth Test match that he is playing. He is going to only improve from these tough challenges.

But we(includes many Indian cricket fans like me) are proud of his efforts and have tremendous confidence over his skills and talent.

Where are the Eng fanboys on this thread , must be getting worried :p

He should concentrate more on his batting and become a batting allrounder. Like Malik was.

Why are they talking about lights? Didn't the captains agreed to use the lights if needed before the match? I've read it somewhere.

Where are the Eng fanboys on this thread , must be getting worried

They shouldn't be worried. England will win the only difference is how comprehensible will that win be. Anderson back.

Prior really screwed up with that missed chance of stumping. England would have gotten their innings win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back