Official Pakistan vs India 1st test - Day 4 thread [16/1/06]

CHANDTARA said:
A plead to all my Pakistani bros...
Guys let these Indian fans cheer as much as they want. like Shoaib said 'We will do the talking when the series is over', so no matter if the opening partnership is 350 or 400, or even 500... lets wait till the series is over

How about if Sehwag makes a world record against us? Shoaib will be too ashamed to even whisper :16:

UsmanCHADDA said:
I am sure our bowlers right now are bowling so pathetically that they will not even get a single wicket!!! Seriously, Imran has been made to look like an idiot. We expected so much from our bowlers who are faster than the Indian bowlers and what do tey do.....they bowl all over the place and what not! Over-confidence I bet. This pitch thingy is an excuse. No matter what or how the pitch is, a bowler should be able to pick wickets. Didnt Holding, Garner, Hadlee and even Imran do it? Didnt they achieve success on these kind of pitches? Its just that today's generation of bowlers is crap and our bowlers are so pathetic that they cannot pick a single wicket!!
one thing i have learned over the yrz from our team is ..never expect anything from them..soon as u start expecting anything they disappoint u badly!!!

nafajafam said:
Like I said, you are new here. Stay for a while and you will love this place for its rationale.

Yeh its cool in PP. After all, it would be strange for a Pak or Indian site not to have a few over zealous fans :11:

UsmanCHADDA said:
How about if Sehwag makes a world record against us? Shoaib will be too ashamed to even whisper :16:
i wouldnt mind that honestly..better be it someone from the sub-continent then an aussie or brian lara!!!!!

madaboutlfc said:
a lot has to do with the weather.. if they knew they could win theyd have put in a 100%

yeh i was wondering the same thing. Maybe they've just given up now.

cavin420 said:
one thing i have learned over the yrz from our team is ..never expect anything from them..soon as u start expecting anything they disappoint u badly!!!

bingo just the otherday I posted. It was just a begining for Pakistan and the end is already seen. :))

i wonder what happend to younis khan he bowled for notting...bowled preety decent n if meomery serves hes got sehwag once hasnt he /????

Its good Pakistan had 6 bowlers available. It dishes the punishment out to the bowlers alittle better. You know that bowlers that Afridi and Kaneria can sustain major punishment and still come back ;-)

the way sehwag is playing I think he is going to score 300 or perhaps 400..

Sehwag has scored a couble century...well played!

....But hold on a minute....its on a flat pitch that doesnt assist the bowlers in any shape or form, and his innings will not alter the result of the game in anyway

Has sehwag in his career ever played a crucial innings for India where he has help India win a match

Im struggling to whether he has or not :13: :13:

Forget it our bowlers are not going to pick up a single wicket. Pathetic display of bowling. Pakistan have been dented more psychologically compared to India.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Forget it our bowlers are not going to pick up a single wicket. Pathetic display of bowling. Pakistan have been dented more psychologically compared to India.

Yes thay have. They dont want to pick up a wicket.
india will take more positives here.

CHANDTARA said:

....But hold on a minute....its on a flat pitch that doesnt assist the bowlers in any shape or form, and his innings will not alter the result of the game in anyway

Has sehwag in his career ever played a crucial innings for India where he has help India win a match

:))):))):))))............................................well atleast hes increasing his own batting average n ranking!

CHANDTARA said:

Comeon what do you want Sehwag to do, get out? The mans out there doing a great job for India and all respect to him. The mans made our bowling look like Bernard Mannings turkey breasts, with added bread crumbs!

UsmanCHADDA said:
the best chance we have is younis khan!!!! or even salman butt :D

inzidabest said:
Yes thay have. They dont want to pick up a wicket.
india will take more positives here.
see thats the whole idea make india think we cant get them out n they will get complacent in the coming games:D

cavin420 said:
see thats the whole idea make india think we cant get them out n they will get complacent in the coming games:D

Even I can bowl better.geofreyys mother.how about her?

I'm amazed at how much energy and power, and how mentally strong he is. He just doesn't stop hitting Boundaries.

I met him last year at the Oval, he's actually a pretty friendly person, but i hate it when he scores runs against Pakistan!!!!!

Pak_Pace said:
Afridi was looking like the most dangerous bowler for us...
.The die-hard SHAHID AFRIDI FAN. Pakistan rocks and will beat India 3-0 in Tests and 5-0 in ODI ...............i hope that was for the next series right???

Inzi and Akmal to bowl after 5 overs....

And that wil be the most lethal bowling attack of the Test...

they'll pick up 5 wickets in 12 overs ....with akmal on a hat-trick after getting rid of Sehwag and Tendulkar in consecutive balls...

V Sehwag (RHB) 242 233 45 1

45 boundaries,the most by an Indian in a Test innings beating
Laxman's 44 in his 281 versus Australia

cavin420 said:
.The die-hard SHAHID AFRIDI FAN. Pakistan rocks and will beat India 3-0 in Tests and 5-0 in ODI ...............i hope that was for the next series right???

I'll change that to 2-0 after this match...

And I put that sig for every series....of course changing the oppenents....every time

i keep hearing about boycotts granny n mum so much Gosh they both must be real gud players!!!!anyone ever seen em in action in the early 1800,s?????

OMG 400 run Partnerhip......How Embarrasing!!!!!!

But atleast this time we've got runs on the board as well, unlike Multan!!!

cavin420 said:

Well unless you take out the savaging Afridi, Kami and MOYO gave to there bowling attack, maybe. But lets face it, i think they kind of expect it from Sehwag and they wont lose as much sleep as what Harbi went through against Afridi. Although Sehwag has been brutal, hes sustained it over the course of the match. Whereas Afridi just blitzed Kumble and especially Harbi. Apart from Inzis wicket, all the rest were gift wrapped in a nice pink bow.

sami shows some aggression to sehwag n sehwag says something back intresting peeps its boiling up

Baron said:
Bernard Mannings turkey breasts, with added bread crumbs!

:))) Is this a British thing? I have never heard it before. Sounds very very funny

Ahahaha *** is Sami doing? Shut up and bowl you spanner

nearlyyyyy caugh n ballllll damnnnnnnnnnn..sami goes up again n if i can lip read...he said ........ ******* *** :D

this is what we were all up to see bit of agression does the same goes upto him again.but a no ball :D

bala977 said:
:))) Is this a British thing? I have never heard it before. Sounds very very funny

Yep, you cant get more british than Bernard Manning :))

Another easy victory on the cards for Pakistan.... :)

1-0 for us going to Faisalabad....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha look at sehwag what a big gal he is telling it to the umpire now complaining about sami :))):))))

Now Sehwag with 46 has struck the second most boundaries in a Test
innings.

inzidabest said:
what did Imran tell him.
Bowl worse , so that your average bowling looks good :))) :)))

:))) :))) Maybe Agarkar already took this advise 5 years back.

yk said:
Did Sami call Sehwag a Banjo????

Sami told him.
"
I will also hit 300 like you for Pakistan. But that Imran khan wants me to do bowling. I dont know bowling.
"

This test match is a stalemate. Nothing to play for really

alright peeps need to go to work in a bit now....not looking fwd to it (as im sure my indian counterparts at work would be waiitng for me) but.............anyways a gud day to to u all..be safe...!

Last edited:
inzidabest said:
Sami told him.
"
I will also hit 300 like you for Pakistan. But that Imran khan wants me to do bowling. I dont know bowling.
"
:))

don't worry sami will be an allrounder one day :)))

inzidabest said:
Sami told him.
"
"
:))

Last edited:
UJ said:
This test match is a stalemate. Nothing to play for really

Apart from the mammoth total Sehwags weilding for himself, i presume the other Indian batters will get some batting practice? I suppose thats a postive?

Baron said:
Apart from the mammoth total Sehwags weilding for himself, i presume the other Indian batters will get some batting practice? I suppose thats a postive?

Except for Individual Batting Milestones.

already got ribbed by an indian mate..but i just reminded him of banagalore and agarker...lol..who the hell cares?? this is a dead match...we may pick up a few wickets 2moro but its a boring draw...they can make 1000 runs for all i care..akhter bowled well much better than their pacers...

oh shoot....woke up in the morning and screamed bloody murder! yeah!

This Sehwag fellas a genius with the bat. I may not support his team but I love the way he bats.

CHANDTARA said:

One word ... "Multan"

lol CHANDTARA...your not as bright as your name would suggest..

Multan, Mumbai, Kolkatta, places where he has scored match winning centuries...not to mention the great starts he gives us, his presense in the side is unmatchable

Tupac said:
lol CHANDTARA...your not as bright as your name would suggest..

Multan, Mumbai, Kolkatta, places where he has scored match winning centuries...not to mention the great starts he gives us, his presense in the side is unmatchable

Unfortunately only against Pakistan :(

Its saddening how the bowlers have just wasted the efforts of the Pakistani batsmen. All the hundreds and stuff going down the drain. Akhtar, after all that hype, bowling like a 6-year old....

I predict better stuff for the Pakistani bowlers in the second test........I'm just hoping India can handle them.

never seen a player like sehwag..how the hell do you bowl to this guy?? and heloves giving us licks..lucky for us the indian bowling wasnt great either...i hope the next two matches arent like this one with every1 just interested in their averages...dissapointed with our bowling..akther can only do so much...sami as usual is our agarkar ...but cant see us even buying a wicket 2moro!!..

I always think that to get Afridi, Sehwag and Gilchrist out you got to wait for a mistake by them.

I feel sorry for the bowlers ecspeccialy Harbajhan who was dancin before the series had started and now he got hit 4 consecative seixes in a row by Afridi and the next morning just to see Afridi luaghin and Bhajji just going with it.

Well done Sehwag and Dravid. Sehwag's a genius.

Anybody got the weather forcast for Lahore tommorow. I pray it rains as that will be the only thing that could put our bowlers and fans out of misery.

Someone do a rain dance please.

Fessal said:
Well done Sehwag and Dravid. Sehwag's a genius.

Anybody got the weather forcast for Lahore tommorow. I pray it rains as that will be the only thing that could put our bowlers and fans out of misery.

Someone do a rain dance please.

Im sure it'll be the warmest day of the year and clouds wont be seen for MILES around :D

can't blame the bowlers...from both side, if Akhtar bowls at 96, it's down to 77 by the time it actually gets to the batsmen, imagine how the rest are faring if akhtar has to go through that

Back