Official Pakistan vs India 1st test - Day 4 thread [16/1/06]

jf1gp_1 said:
here a line inspired from Hindi movies " Pakistan bowling line up is world famous in Pakistan"

LOL - that exactly it is! I mean, you can never question the qualifications of Akhtar but ALL other bowlers (Sami included) are NOT superior to Pathan and Co. They are at the same level

I just wish we get a green top for the next test. Indian batting can handle that. But can Pak batting handle it? If it swings, let us see which Pak batsmen puts bat to the ball (sans Inzi). These jokers will then realize Pathan the Bowler is deadly lethal in seaming conditions.

Go Pathan, Ajit, Zaheer and RP!

Last edited:
Waqar says the ball is reversing, so why arent they giving the ball some more air and pitching it up

Personally I feel sorry for people like my cousin, who were on the phone for ages trying to get through to ARY so they could watch the series.

Weather carries on like this, and they won't be getting to watch much cricket after all the aggravation they went through.

CHANDTARA said:
the indian batsmen havent hit one six yet!

abbe kitne rote ho tum log.. forget Appreciating atleast acknowledge Sehwag and Dravid are batting well.

bala977 said:
LOL - that exactly it is! I mean, you can never question the qualifications of Akhtar but ALL other bowlers (Sami included) are NOT superior to Pathan and Co. They are at the same level

You do realise we dont think much of Sami !!

what a boring game of cricket it has turned out to be now......no more joy left in it if ur a pakistani fan peeeps!

another 4 this time to sehwag......so far dravid has looked a million dollars...showing his true class considering the fact hes not an openor..probably malik should learn frm him..india 270 now!

bala977 said:

I just wish we get a green top for the next test. Indian batting can handle that. But can Pak batting handle it? If it swings, let us see which Pak batsmen puts even bat to the ball (sans Inzi). These jokers will then realize Pathan the Bowler is deadly lethal in seaming conditions.

Go Pathan, Ajit, Zaheer and RP!
so hes a onetrick pony.. Indian bowling attack is aweful.. get over it.. you guys can never produce good bowlers.. its in the genes.. your best fast bowler in Indian history is Kapil Dev.. he would not have got into Pakistans A team if he was born in Pakistan..

jf1gp_1 said:
abbe kitne rote ho tum log.. forget Appreciating atleast acknowledge Sehwag and Dravid are batting well.
you mean like the Indian crowd appreciated Afridi scoring the 2nd fastest hundred in India to a pindrop silence.. our crowd is sporting. which in turn is part of our great heritage since time immemorial

madaboutlfc said:
so hes a onetrick pony.. Indian bowling attack is aweful.. get over it.. you guys can never produce good bowlers.. its in the genes.. your best fast bowler in Indian history is Kapil Dev.. he would not have got into Pakistans A team if he was born in Pakistan..

This series will be won by OUR BOWLERS. Just give us a bowling pitch mate - u will see the kind of damage Pathan and Co can do.

Last edited:
madaboutlfc said:

just like you produce players like Malik and butt n razak whom you call batsman n al rounders Apart from Inzi n maybe yohana, None of the current Pakistan batsman would have made it to an Indian team.

jf1gp_1 said:

We all acknowledge Sehwag and Dravid are good batsmen. You are new here, hence you do not know.

bala977 said:
This series will be won by OUR BOWLERS. Just give us a bowling pitch mate - u will see the kind of damage Pathan and Co can do.
can I have some of the stuff you are on.. Im at work and winter is a bit gloomy

jf1gp_1 said:
just like you produce players like Malik and butt n razak whom you call batsman n al rounders Apart from Inzi n maybe yohana, None of the current Pakistan batsman would have made it to an Indian team.

YEAH BECAUSE YOU HAVE 11 GANGULYS DONT YOU!

jf1gp_1 said:
whose youhana?

jf1gp_1 said:
they dont need to.. we play as a team..

jf1gp_1 said:
Take that.. 6 from Sehwag

Imagine how many "Take that" Pakistan fans could say when Afridi hit 4 of them.Actually 7. Please watch the game. relax.

Ranadinho beats the bat, Man of the Match for that feat surely?

stb said:
still waiting....
How abt that six......dont wait further.......

54.4 Danish Kaneria to Sehwag, (noball) SIX, tossed up a touch more and
Sehwag goes for maximum, huge six over long-on, that's the first
six of the Indian innings!

Last edited:
I know that it's likely to be a draw but it's very depressing that we haven't taken even one wicket. Demoralising for the team as well. :( Well done Sehwag and Dravid.

the true passionist said:
Both Malik and Razaq would be regulars in Indian team...ask chappel or dravid
Dinesh Mongia is far far better than Malik,both as an opener or middle order batsman and even offspinner, look where he is. n there a so many like him.

Fessal said:
I know that it's likely to be a draw but it's very depressing that we haven't taken even one wicket. Demoralising for the team as well. :( Well done Sehwag and Dravid.

finally someone acknowledged Indians are batting well.

Fessal said:
They are batting well and deserve praise :)

well fessal unfortunatly you are the only one here who acknowleged it. All others are doing is blaming the pitch. Funny because when india was bowling everyone was blaming indian bowlers not pitch.

madaboutlfc said:
you need to acknowledge that a country of over 1billion has not produced one decent fast bowler in its history... maybe you guys should do some genetic tests..
fast bowler for what???.............to struggle to take one wicket!!!

3 consectuive 4 ,s by sehwab bang bang ..not even a signle feild moved and droppedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd at 199

Do you guys think this is a tactic to allow Dravid and Sehwag to bat themselves into exhaustion and not give any batting practice to the rest of the Indian team? :D

lets see whether it was a drop chance by malik at 3rd man......lets see peeps non the less 200 up for sehwag

Kashif said:
Do you guys think this is a tactic to allow Dravid and Sehwag to bat themselves into exhaustion and not give any batting practice to the rest of the Indian team? :D

no doubt a brilliant plan indeed....
poor indian have been very badly foxed by Bob and Inzi....
what else can this couple pull out of their bag of tricks?

:27: :27: :27: :27: :27:

Well played Sehwag. Fantastic hitting.....apparently the fastest 200 in test history!

MIB said:
fast bowler for what???.............to struggle to take one wicket!!!
I like the kind of mentality possessed by Indians.. we have handed Indians their a*ses several times.. head to head and we are miles ahead of India..

madaboutlfc said:
you need to acknowledge that a country of over 1billion has not produced one decent fast bowler in its history... maybe you guys should do some genetic tests..

Dont talk cheap, at the end of the day its just a game. Mind u i can reply back but then cant fall at ur level.

India is going to get all out by the end of today. In tomorrow's morning session, Afridi is going to open and Inzi will declare the innings at lunch giving India a target of 300 to chase in 2 sessions. Pakistan is going to inflict another day 5 collapse on the opposition and win the match.

Now that's what I call positive energy. :19:

Wiji said:
India is going to get all out by the end of today. In tomorrow's morning session, Afridi is going to open and Inzi will declare the innings at lunch giving India a target of 300 to chase in 2 sessions. Pakistan is going to inflict another day 5 collapse on the opposition and win the match.

Where do you import that from? is it the star called SUN.

yoo peeps after the 309 he scored in 2004, in the same series did he manage to get another big score in the ramaining test matches?

madaboutlfc said:
I like the kind of mentality possessed by Indians.. we have handed Indians their a*ses several times.. head to head and we are miles ahead of India..
Yup miles ahead. No wonder you are about to win this Match.

Wiji said:

which planet are u on???? it would be more positive if it rains from now onwards n gives us time to sleep or do other things :D

jf1gp_1 said:
Yup miles ahead. No wonder you are about to win this Match.
my point exactly.. Indians have this one match short term objective. are you about to win the game...

Wiji said:

:)) :19:

i would like to see the same pitches used in the patron 11 n pakistan A games vs england..who made them pitches btw?? they should ask the same person to make the wickets for the remaining 2 tests!

Back