Official Pakistan vs India 1st test - Day 4 thread [16/1/06]

lol Dravid keeps looking at the sky.

He wants the light BADLY.

we need to get shewags out as soon as. hes in top form, im sure that will start off the rot

I'm at work spared from the torture. Is there anyone in the stadium?

Indian Batting is going rock solid.........
India 209/0 (42.0 ov)
1 N. . . . | 4 1 . 2 . . | 2 . . 4 1 . | . 1

the true passionist said:
i dont really care whether it's a draw...i just want our bowlers to take some confidence into the next game.
sorry but except shoab akhtar it has been club level bowling

as expected ... everyone here is now saying if only they had got sehwag india would have colapsed. Well i am enjoying every moment of this Indian innings. The so called superior bowling attack of Pakistan is struggling to get the first wicket.

MIB said:
Why Pakistan lost 7 wickets in this pitch???

they gave away wickets in order to up the scoring rate.But I am sure once Sehwag is gone, there will be a flurry of wickets.

Morning all.

Who was commentating with Rameez early on?

DID THE INDIAN BOWLERS ACTUALLY BOWL ANY PAKISTANI BATSMEN OUT?
im sure they were all caught out!

alright guys im back........n the best thing that could happen right now is rain in lahore :D

234 now india.........pakistan bowlers have given enuff practice to india..apart from sami no one seems to be troubling em

what gud bowling by sami in this short stint so far..im impressed...has looked alot better then any other the others so far...comes in bows to dravid right on the money once again defended ...atleast hes drying out the runs

jf1gp_1 said:
as expected ... everyone here is now saying if only they had got sehwag india would have colapsed. Well i am enjoying every moment of this Indian innings. The so called superior bowling attack of Pakistan is struggling to get the first wicket.
theres a reason for that.. they know its heading for a draw and are conserving energy

Cricinfo:

44.6 Danish Kaneria to Sehwag, FOUR, inside out and over cover, that is
a clean hit. Like taking candy from a baby on this pitch ...

Ya so now its sehwags fault .. why cant u all except Pak bowling line up isnt that great on this kind of pitch. I cant remember a single LBW appeal this whole inning. Not one bowler has made any kind of impact. Kaneria has been hammered. India should bat till tomorrow and demoralize every single Pakistan bowler on such a lovely " Fast, Bouncy green top" ing abou

there was half a chance off malik when sehwag nearly was caugh by the inzi at slip......unfortunatly inzi didnt react as quick as he should have......

inzidabest said:
they gave away wickets in order to up the scoring rate.But I am sure once Sehwag is gone, there will be a flurry of wickets.
I challenge you(just for fun)....even though sehwag got out....india wont collapse in this dead pitch....

ok sehwag is playing very well...
but the commentators are just going over the edge in his praise...
yohana played a very similar innings...
the only difference is that Pak has Akhtar but then india has Kumble

jf1gp_1 said:
Ya so now its sehwags fault .. why cant u all except Pak bowling line up isnt that great on this kind of pitch. I cant remember a single LBW appeal this whole inning. Not one bowler has made any kind of impact. Kaneria has been hammered. India should bat till tomorrow and demoralize every single Pakistan bowler on such a lovely " Fast, Bouncy green top" ing abou
well they are giving the indian batting lines up some practice since they know its a draw anyway.better for them to make heavy runs in this dead game then in the other 2 :D

jf1gp_1 said:
well they are giving the indian batting line up some practice since they know its a draw anyway.better for them to make heavy runs in this dead game then in the other 2 :D

jf1gp_1 said:
It wont demoralize our lads.. we are born fighters, must be all the meat we eat..

sehwag limping now...seems in pain..but still batting........it wouldnt be bad for india to send sehwag back as retired just to nurse his injury and let another batter out!

woo reverse sweep a loud apeal turned down by rudi everyone thinks thats out!! lets see the replays when they come on

pindiiii miss feilds....he needs to work on his feilding seriously peeps and in doing that has hurt his left hand.....duh

madaboutlfc said:
It wont demoralize our lads.. we are born fighters, must be all the meat we eat..

I can certainly see you guys are fighters.. Fighting to get the first wicket which isnt coming.

right on the left thumb in the chilly conditions must be stinging :D sami to dravid gud takes a signle brings sehwag onto the strick.............................the replayyy shows that was out guysssssssssss the reverse sweeeeeeeeet it was out sehwag gets another lucky life he gloved it clearlyyyyyyyyyy

cavin you need to calm down, you've made more than a 1000 posts in less than a month..dont you go to school/college/uni/work?

jf1gp_1 said:
I can certainly see you guys are fighters.. Fighting to get the first wicket which isnt coming.
we got the wicket.. its just that the muppet in the middle was blind

rudiiiiiiiiiiiii ..............wonder whose made him n hair the umpire that was outtttttttttt not even glove..was the middle of the bat

madaboutlfc said:

Darn - so now you can blame the pak bowling woes on the umpire !! Geezzz .... just what I didnt want to happen

madaboutlfc said:
he always is... i reckon hes the most luckiest batter right now who gets away with bad umpiring decisions!

cavin420 said:
right on the left thumb in the chilly conditions must be stinging :D sami to dravid gud takes a signle brings sehwag onto the strick.............................the replayyy shows that was out guysssssssssss the reverse sweeeeeeeeet it was out sehwag gets another lucky life he gloved it clearlyyyyyyyyyy

i can't do anything other than laugh at how you think you are trying to anger we Pak fans.
We are true fans of the game...we know that if you got 700 runs then the same amount can be scored of our bowling!

there is a diffrence betwee lbws and nicking one but who cares this match is pointless

inzi knew it was out the moment akmal cauth it......gud thing he didnt explode like bangalore again :D india 241 now

even kaneria didnt appeal properly why blame Rudi. Bottom line u guys are still looking for the first wicket. look at Indian run rate 5. Hopefuly for the next match u wont be over estimating ur bowling line up. I am loving the Indian reply even more cause which Pakistan was batting the kind of comments that came from the mouth of Pak commentrators and Fans about kumble and Indian bowling line up are all getting proven wrong.

i have to admit though apart from inzi n akmal n one was really bothered appealing even kaneria...it seems like they arnt intrested no more just running in n bowling

jf1gp_1 said:
even kaneria didnt appeal properly why blame Rudi. Bottom line u guys are still looking for the first wicket. look at Indian run rate 5. Hopefuly for the next match u wont be over estimating ur bowling line up. I am loving the Indian reply even more cause which Pakistan was batting the kind of comments that came from the mouth of Pak commentrators and Fans about kumble and Indian bowling line up are all getting proven wrong.
Indian bowling attack is *****.. Id say they are on par with Windies

jf1gp_1 said:
did anyone from the indian side hit 4 consective 6,s so far?????

Regarding that appeal, it was a weak one and the umpire couldnt see if the glove had hit since it was very faint

another 4 easy picking just played it down to 3rd man and seems like inzi is gifting them runs doesnt have any feilders on the boundery apart from square leg...india 251 now

cavin420 said:
another 4 easy picking just played it down to 3rd man and seems like inzi is gifting them runs doesnt have any feilders on the boundery apart from square leg...india 251 now

why did he remove Malik??

nafajafam said:
Why arent they trying any yorkers?
seems like they have given up n accepted the result.......i would like to see afridi bowling then kaneria all hes doing his bowling no balls n around the wicket...for no gud reason still gets hit for 4:|

here a line inspired from Hindi movies " Pakistan bowling line up is world famous in Pakistan"

inzidabest said:
why did he remove Malik??
he brought dani from his end.........who for my liking was better off feilding n running after the ball , hes bowling defencivly anyway.......

Back