Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 2 | Dubai Sports City | 18 January 2012 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way Misbah is playing I can predict that... Pakistan need to chase more then 350 in second inning...

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MISBAH'S BATTING. HES THE CAPTAIN OF THIS TEAM. SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT.

Sorry for shouting but you people are getting on my nerves. Just let the man play how he wants.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MISBAH'S BATTING. HES THE CAPTAIN OF THIS TEAM. SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT.

Sorry for shouting but you people are getting on my nerves. Just let the man play how he wants.

errrrrrrm people can criticise whoever they want.

Plenty of time left....let Misbah do what he does best ( but why cant he hit once in a while :) )

that was a bloody difficult chance. normally I'd be naffed off with a drop, but can take that.

Sorry I posted this many times... but it suits misbah any time.. :D

Attachments

• Misbah1.jpg
    Misbah1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 102

:))) :))) :)))
Its okay let it out man.
'Shout' your heart out :p

But tbh i dont mind the way misbah is playing we have PLENTY of time left. Yea would be nice if his SR would be 50-60 rather then 30-40, however at least he is sticking around there.

Last edited:
ok ten over sof teh new ball relatively negated

i reckon 6 more overs without a wkt and the wind will come out of the english Sails

what is the point of sticking around when you are not even looking to score...at least rotate strike Misbah :facepalm:

he does.... sometimes

btw why should PAk be aggressive when there is a lot of time left?

u dont have to be aggressive .. u dont have to defensive

u can be moderate .... like taufeeq and hafeez played .... when there is a ball they played their shot

they batted for the toughest time .. over night 15 overs with authority...they batted early morning 1 hour ..with authority

they were not aggressive ... but put england heads down . because they were scoring moderately

I cant keep up with Misbah.

England appeal, and plead against Misbah, but umpire turns them down as a prank.

Another 2 for Misbah. Haters gonna hate but he's faced out 11 overs of the new ball and tired out the pace bowlers.

Misbah scores after 10000000000000000000000000 minutes and Misbah sayS:
" buhat thak gya hun.. pani le ao"

250 up for Pak come on 100 more runs would be ideal

:)))

Attachments

• 314651_260212307364529_189595927759501_800927_1186524145_n.jpg
    314651_260212307364529_189595927759501_800927_1186524145_n.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 90
Pakistan | 1st Innings | 5/250 | 91 Overs | RR 2.74 | Lead by 58 runs | Need 42 runs at end of day

Evening Session | 0/37 | 19 Overs | Todays play | 5/208 | 76 Overs

Last drinks of the day!

pakistan really have not taken advantage of this match at all, they took their time to get to 192 and now taking even longer to built the lead.

Not all the time are we going to get a chance to bowl England out cheaply, what and how will the team approach an innings if England rack up 400-450 in an innings?

We just about manage 220-250 in a days play, so are we always going to look for the draw if oppositions rack up similar totals???

He may be very successful so far and we never lost a series last year but when will Misbah stop being a coward and actually have confidence in his team mates, if u always think of collapses then yes it will always happen but if ur always going to go in with a negative and defensive approach then this defensive approach to draw or win will slowly end up in nothing but losses!!!

Now I aint asking for T20 or ODI mode but surely a team like Pakistan should targer atleast 320 in 90 overs. Playing maiden after maiden or going at a mere 2 rpo throughout he day is going to really kick them in the teeth!!!

Todays innings did not ask for a defensive approach after being 42-0 on day 1, and session 1 going over 3.4 rpo too.

Once we took years to reach 192, the team has still not shown any intent on building on the lead, had they approach the innings in a positive mind-set the lead would been 100+ right now and we'd be on 300+ but no the day is about to end and we have just managed 206 runs!!

bit nervy at moment, i think a lead of only around 100 will allow england back in the game and they certainly wont collapse twice..if pak end up having to chase only 150 ish on the last day that will be a tricky chase..

Misbah boring england into submittion so much that they will forfeit the match and pakistan will take a 1-0 series lead ;)

Let me get one thing straight.

TIME IS NOT AN ISSUE!!!

England discovered a bit of an opening by getting YK and Shafiq. Misbah has killed the England momentum and is steadily building up this lead.

pakistan really have not taken advantage of this match at all, they took their time to get to 192 and now taking even longer to built the lead.

Not all the time are we going to get a chance to bowl England out cheaply, what and how will the team approach an innings if England rack up 400-450 in an innings?

We just about manage 220-250 in a days play, so are we always going to look for the draw if oppositions rack up similar totals???

He may be very successful so far and we never lost a series last year but when will Misbah stop being a coward and actually have confidence in his team mates, if u always think of collapses then yes it will always happen but if ur always going to go in with a negative and defensive approach then this defensive approach to draw or win will slowly end up in nothing but losses!!!

Now I aint asking for T20 or ODI mode but surely a team like Pakistan should targer atleast 320 in 90 overs. Playing maiden after maiden or going at a mere 2 rpo throughout he day is going to really kick them in the teeth!!!

Todays innings did not ask for a defensive approach after being 42-0 on day 1, and session 1 going over 3.4 rpo too.

Once we took years to reach 192, the team has still not shown any intent on building on the lead, had they approach the innings in a positive mind-set the lead would been 100+ right now and we'd be on 300+ but no the day is about to end and we have just managed 206 runs!!

i think you have put a lot of effort in writing this up , but did you see the DRAW button already pressed by Misbah?

Tuk Tuk Tuk TUk Tuk Tuk TUk Tuk TUK TUk TUk Tuk TUK Tuk tuk tuk tuk......................................................... & TUK TUK............ :misbah

England scores 192 runs in 72.3 overs at 2.64 overs

Pakistan have scored 250 runs in 91 overs at 2.74 overs

England found scoring tough and pakistan are trying to gain a lead which could be crucial in the game, so why you crying for its day 2, still 3 days left! If you dont like watching the game go outside and play in the road with the cars or go watch India play!

Its nervous break down time for Barbie, jimmy, camellete and CO.

Now I can focus on my work for 20 minutes and can imagine that 3 runs must've been added to Pakistan Scorecard.

Its nervous break down time for Barbie, jimmy, camellete and CO.

Now I can focus on my work for 20 minutes and can imagine that 3 runs must've been added to Pakistan Scorecard.

Shadows lengthen........may seem sarcastic to some but when do you think Misbah and party will shut shop for the day....

Let me get one thing straight.

TIME IS NOT AN ISSUE!!!

England discovered a bit of an opening by getting YK and Shafiq. Misbah has killed the England momentum and is steadily building up this lead.

time is an issue given England bats deep and we are not exactly looking to get a move on...not to mention our tendency to drop catches so yea...time is critical...

England scores 192 runs in 72.3 overs at 2.64 overs

Pakistan have scored 250 runs in 91 overs at 2.74 overs

England found scoring tough and pakistan are trying to gain a lead which could be crucial in the game, so why you crying for its day 2, still 3 days left! If you dont like watching the game go outside and play in the road with the cars or go watch India play!

Play the ball on merit

thats what hafeez and taufeeq did .. we scored above 3/over

problem is he didnt play the ball on merit ..and it help england to bounce back on us they are not srilanka and bangladesh

when from both end if u play with 30 SR for no reason.... and not playing on merit ...bowlers will sit on ur head ....especially world number 1 team ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back