Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 2 | Dubai Sports City | 18 January 2012 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be frank Pakistan are the ones batting last this test....so they can take all the time they want here.....we are just about closing the 2nd day.......

Pakistan should be aiming to get lead up and above 150 and the tail can come in and have a cow lashing session against some very tried england bowlers.

6 more overs to go. Stretch the lead to 100 without any loss
Come on lads

Pakistan | 1st Innings | 5/273 | 99 Overs | RR 2.72 | Lead by 81 runs | Need 19 runs in 6 Overs

Evening Session | 1/60 | 27 Overs | Todays play | 5/231 | 84 Overs

lol RIP ENG :)) Ohhh boii but must admit I always knew they would struggle but not to the point they will lose the first test match...Another 50 more runs and its all OVER!!!!!

Misbah is currently grinding England into submission, I predict a second innings collapse for England.

50 for Misbah! Well played! Loving the lack of celebration. Knows his job is not done. Wants to make sure his team is in a comfortable position.

50 for the Captain Wall, well played mate. Keep batting like this to make the English bowlers cry more.

Adnan needs to be careful, either needs to go for his shots or play safe!

Credit to Adnan as well. Came in with the new ball and has shown very good application.

Waiting for a speciall Misbah-six to surpise everyone before the stumps..

Told people we'd have no problems getting 100 lead. It's 200 which is debatable.

Tire English bowlers and bring forth fitness problems...go Misbah go!!!

They havent bowled 100 overs in an innings in like forever.....

The more adnan plays the better hell become. I defo think his batting is better than sarfraz's.

Need to make England make up for all the overs the did not have to bowl at Pakistan in England :D

OK I have to go now. Hopefully these two can see the last few overs out and it will be Pakistan's session.

England should be thankful that this is not a timeless Test because Misbah could have literally killed the English bowlers. lol

Pakistan | 1st Innings | 5/280 | 102 Overs | RR 2.74 | Lead by 88 runs | Need 12 runs in 3 Overs

Evening Session | 1/67 | 30 Overs | Todays play | 5/238 | 87 Overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back