Pakistan V India | 2nd Test Faisalabad | Official Day 3 Thread [23/1/06]

down to fine leg for a single and there is a direct hit from the boundary as well laziness almost gets dravid run out

a loud appeal for lbw by asif but ball was clealy going down leg./.....gud decision by rudi for once

Huge shout for LBW from Asif but going way down the leg side.

And Asif follows up with a great yorker, just about kept out, Well bowled

130-1

jusarrived said:
I wish i cud..cpompletely relying on 420's updates!
the only thing u should be wishing for is india too not lose a wicket!!!

razzak right on the money!!! only way seqeunce of maidens broken by noballs right now !i can fall asleep any miniute now! the only thing keeping me up is the pace of our bowlers ;-)

Chacha wid ladies police[

URL=http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=srk35uj3cw1mz.jpg]
srk35uj3cw1mz.th.jpg
[/URL]

Was there an edge there? If there was that looked out although not sure if it carried.

Last edited:
that seemed to have carried ..kami didnt appeal properly..dravid can thank his lucky stars again! end of the over by razi

do not know for sure whether the ball hit the bat or pad tho but if it was bat dravid was out why didnt kamran appeal

Razzaq justifying his labelling as my cousin....

aaa there he is finally the official cheerleader of pakistan chacha :p
131 now ...single taken of the first ball..balls reverse swinging ....dravid on strike to asif now

Great fielding by Arshad Khan!! Prevents 4 runs!!!

wicket is the need. even if runs go, its not an issue. India are playin too defensive

MenInGreen said:
no I am at work :(

Where did you see that and what did it say?

Was just joking. There was an old man in the stands in green clothes ;-)

It was not chacha cricket, I thought that must be you :D

2 fours in this over one down to third man n the other on the leg side...........100 patnership comes up with that...well done u 2!

Razzaq goes for the yorker, down the leg side though and it ends up as a full toss and a 4 through midwicket for Laxman.

"razzaq was hiding the ball and laxman would have been wondering what the hell was that" --waqar

laxman hits a four thru mid on onto 44 now and 100 partnership is up

Just in Razzaq is the faster than any of the Indian bowlers. That is pathetic lol

Hit some meat Indians!!!!!!!!!!!

cracking shotttt by dravid that was magical by dravid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!146 now in dia mor elike it !

Dravid gets in on the act, punched off the backfoot through the covers. 13 from the over

146-1

i just want laxman out i want to see the little master bat with dravid..i dont mind watching both of em bat for 5 days :D

dani on the money so far.........bowling straight ones no big turn so far

Kami, make some noise yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im missing the screeching!!!!

The_Cricket_Devil said:
of course we could get him to retire hurt thru a shobby bouncer that is too well directed
u mean hook or by croook u want dravid down n out :O

we should prbably do a harmison then (when he got inzi run out

jusarrived said:
Hehe...RR improving,as some expert had predicted earliar! :D
if u hadnt checked the last over was back to normal maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cracking shot bangggg 44 to dravid!!! razi again!

151 now india.........bring afirdi on.................atleast will prove india to better the RR

cavin420 said:
u mean hook or by croook u want dravid down n out :O

we should prbably do a harmison then (when he got inzi run out

well i wouldnt stoop to that level of bs runouts but nothing wrong with a well directed bouncer

i really do feel if someone needs to pick up a wicket has to be asif..................otherwise if he doesnt then this pitch can be a career ending one for him!
153 for 1 now india end of the over with that drinks

well guys its getting late here (vigorous exam study has tired me today) so i shall see you around later. Allahafiz every1 Pakistan's success is in my prayers

More unpalatable fare, but for different reasons. Ross Emerson raised hell when he no-balled Muttiah Muralitharan for throwing in the World Series match against England at Adelaide. Arjuna Ranatunga led his team off the pitch for a while, and was later involved in an ugly exchange with his English counterpart Alec Stewart. Oh, and Darren Gough feigned a headbutt at Roshan Mahanama after he had obstructed Gough. Shame about all the nonsense, as it obscured a cracking match - Graeme Hick's fine century was matched by Mahela Jayawardene's, and Sri Lanka, needing 303 to win, got home with one wicket and two balls to spare when Muralitharan, of all people, hit the winning runs.
:O:O:O amazing

The_Cricket_Devil said:
well guys its getting late here (vigorous exam study has tired me today) so i shall see you around later. Allahafiz every1 Pakistan's success is in my prayers
inshAllah n take it eazy ..be safe...Allah hafiz

The pitch is doing some tricks. Inshallah wickets coming soon. We need to get Dravid soon.

Back