Rahul Gandhi Back As MP After 4 Months, Days Before No-Trust Vote

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Rahul Gandhi disqualified as MP following his conviction & 2 year jail sentence in a defamation case

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi was found guilty and sentenced to two years in prison on Thursday in a 2019 criminal defamation case over his remarks about Prime Minister Narendra Modi's surname by a court in Gujarat's Surat. However, he was granted bail and his sentence was suspended for 30 days to let him appeal the decision.

The case was filed against Mr Gandhi by BJP MLA and former Gujarat minister Purnesh Modi for saying "How come all thieves have the common surname Modi?"

The Lok Sabha MP from Wayanad made the remarks while addressing a rally at Kolar in Karnataka ahead of the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, targetting PM Modi over his last name which he shares with fugitive businessmen Nirav Modi and Lalit Modi.

In his first comment after the verdict, Mr Gandhi quoted Mahatma Gandhi, tweeting in Hindi, "My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God, non-violence the means to get it."

His sister and Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra tweeted, "Scared rulers are pulling out all stops to suppress the voice of [MENTION=370]Rahul[/MENTION]Gandhi ji. My brother has never been afraid, nor will he ever be. He will continue to speak the truth. Will continue to raise the voice of the people of the country. The power of truth and the love of crores of countrymen are with him."

Mr Gandhi arrived in Surat earlier in the day for the verdict and was received by top leaders of the Congress's Gujarat unit.

Supporters and members of the party turned out at various spots in the city as a show of strength and support for Mr Gandhi, with posters extolling him as 'Sher-e-Hindustan' (Lion of India) and placards declaring that the "Congress will not bow before the dictatorship of the BJP" on display.

Following the conviction, Mr Gandhi earned a rare show of support from Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) boss Arvind Kejriwal, who tweeted he "disagreed" with the verdict.

"A conspiracy is being hatched to eliminate non-BJP leaders and parties by prosecuting them. We have differences with the Congress, but it is not right to implicate Rahul Gandhi in a defamation case like this. It is the job of the public and the opposition to ask questions. We respect the court but disagree with the decision," he wrote.

The court of Chief Judicial Magistrate HH Varma had last week concluded hearing final arguments from both sides and said it was ready to pronounce its judgment in the four-year-old defamation case, Mr Gandhi's lawyer Kirit Panwala had said.

"Truth is put to test and is harassed, but truth alone prevails. Several false cases have been filed against Gandhi, but he will emerge from all these. We will get justice," said senior Congress leader and MLA Arjun Modhwadia on Thursday.

Mr Gandhi had last appeared before the Surat court in the case, in October 2021 to record his statement.

In his complaint, BJP MLA Purnesh Modi alleged that Mr Gandhi, while addressing the poll rally in 2019, defamed the entire Modi community.

Purnesh Modi was a minister in the first tenure of the Bhupendra Patel government. He was re-elected from the Surat West Assembly seat in the December elections.

Mr Gandhi's lawyer has argued the court proceedings were "flawed" from the beginning. The lawyer also argued that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and not MLA Purnesh Modi, should have been the complainant in the case because the PM was the main target of Gandhi's speech.

Puppu is just a kid and BJP's biggest triumph card, if Puppu went down BJP would be Koed, BOOK IT!!!!!!!..

Last edited by a moderator:
BJP leader and Rajya Sabha MP Sushil Modi welcomed a Surat court's decision to convict Rahul Gandhi in a 2019 defamation case over his remarks about Prime Minister Narendra Modi's surname.

The court pronounced Mr Gandhi guilty and sentenced him to two years of imprisonment before granting him a 30-day bail to appeal the court's verdict.

"I welcome the decision of the court. I am also a Modi. I felt insulted by Rahul Gandhi's remarks," Sushil Modi told NDTV.

The Rajya Sabha MP from Bihar said that he too has filed a defamation case against the Congress leader in Patna.

"I have also filed a defamation case against Rahul Gandhi in Patna. I hope that I will get justice," he said.

Fellow BJP leader and Rajya Sabha MP from Uttar Pradesh, Harnath Singh Yadav claimed Mr Gandhi is facing several cases at different courts.

"Looks like Rahul Gandhi will have to go to jail once." Mr Yadav said.

BJP MLA and former Gujarat minister Purnesh Modi had filed the defamation case against Mr Gandhi for saying, "How come all thieves have the common surname Modi?"

NDTV

Rahul is a liability. Whenever he doesn't get spoon-fed or trained enough, he comes up with stupidity and absurd things. Just a guy with no manners, no friends, no achievements.

If anything, he is very lucky, if Modi was SC/ST, he would have already been in jail for decades. Modi himself is an OBC, so it's terrible mistake by Rahul. You fight on substance, not by name-calling.

I've said it before - Modi is trying to subvert all of India's independent institutions. He's been successful in neutralising all of them except the courts. But even the courts are now slowly being worked upon. There are a huge number of saffronised low-IQ bhakts sitting as lower court jugdes in many parts of India.

This person who sentenced Rahul Gandhi is almost certainly one of them.

Modi is mentally weak and thin skinned. His supporters are worse.

He's not smart at all, sending the ED/CBI after people the next day after a personal affront. It lowers the credibility of these institutions and proves that he is indeed mentally weak and thin skinned.

Puppu is just a kid and BJP's biggest triumph card, if Puppu went down BJP would be Koed, BOOK IT!!!!!!!..

Hmmmm, now that I think about it, why do I get the feeling my ammayi Sonya is behind putting her son Puppu in jail to remarket his brand make him look like a hero, garner sympathy, we all know currently his brand value is sitting at zero value.

Let's be honest these could all be just light camera action = acting, Puppu wont spend much if at all any time in jail. So nothing to lose and everything to gain..

Interesting antics...

Still don't believe Congress will be any competition for BJP in the 2024 elections.

"

His sister and Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra tweeted, "Scared rulers are pulling out all stops to suppress the voice of [MENTION=370]Rahul[/MENTION]Gandhi ji. .

Errr no, no one takes this clown seriously, he never had a voice that most ppl in India ever gave a serious thought to, which clearly showed when it came to the last 2 federal elections...

Nice try by the sister humanoid though lol...

I've said it before - Modi is trying to subvert all of India's independent institutions. He's been successful in neutralising all of them except the courts. But even the courts are now slowly being worked upon. There are a huge number of saffronised low-IQ bhakts sitting as lower court jugdes in many parts of India.

This person who sentenced Rahul Gandhi is almost certainly one of them.

The two independent pillars of democracy in India are the judiciary and the election commission.

Modi has 'neutralised' the Election Commission by ending the government appointment of the chief election commissioner. The CEC will now be selected by a bipartisan panel consisting of the PM, The leader of the opposition and the Chief Justice of the Supreme court.

Modi has corrupted the courts as well. This is why a BJP leader was sentenced to life imprisonment for murder and another BJP leader from Mizoram was jailed last year for corruption, bith by Modi-corrupted courts.

So much subversion, unbelieveable!

Rahul Gandhi fans spouting bo**cks just like their dear leader. :)))

Modi has corrupted the courts as well. This is why a BJP leader was sentenced to life imprisonment for murder and another BJP leader from Mizoram was jailed last year for corruption, bith by Modi-corrupted courts.

Is that the best you've got? Some nobody from the corner of the map from a year ago?

The two independent pillars of democracy in India are the judiciary and the election commission.

Modi has 'neutralised' the Election Commission by ending the government appointment of the chief election commissioner. The CEC will now be selected by a bipartisan panel consisting of the PM, The leader of the opposition and the Chief Justice of the Supreme court.

You have poor reading comprehension. Read my post again.

ALso your ignorance is embarrasing. It wasn't Modi that ended government appointment of the CEC. It was a three judge panel of the Supreme Court that made that decision. Why did the SC do it ? Because Modi hastily appointed one of the retiring election commisioners without any deliberation causing the SC to take notice.

Is that the best you've got? Some nobody from the corner of the map from a year ago?

At least it is the truth, unlike lot of the stuff you lot have been spouting.

And Mizoram is as much a part of India as any other state. Congressis should learn to show respect to all of India first, before trying to foist RaGa as India's PM.

You have poor reading comprehension. Read my post again.

ALso your ignorance is embarrasing. It wasn't Modi that ended government appointment of the CEC. It was a three judge panel of the Supreme Court that made that decision. Why did the SC do it ? Because Modi hastily appointed one of the retiring election commisioners without any deliberation causing the SC to take notice.

So this means that India's institutions are independent and not 'neutralised' by Modi. And that still didn't stop you from making this accusation in your earlier post.

Any evidence for your statement -There are a huge number of saffronised low-IQ bhakts sitting as lower court jugdes in many parts of India, or is it too a figment of your imagination?

At least it is the truth, unlike lot of the stuff you lot have been spouting.

And Mizoram is as much a part of India as any other state. Congressis should learn to show respect to all of India first, before trying to foist RaGa as India's PM.

Translation: Yes, it's the best and only thing you've got.

So this means that India's institutions are independent and not 'neutralised' by Modi. And that still didn't stop you from making this accusation in your earlier post.

Any evidence for your statement -There are a huge number of saffronised low-IQ bhakts sitting as lower court jugdes in many parts of India, or is it too a figment of your imagination?

So you admit you were clueless when you said Modi abolished government appointment of CEC when his law minister actually criticised the SC for creating the new panel to appoint CEC. It's hard to take you seriously with your half-baked knowledge on issues.

I thought these kinds of jibes are common in politics. This is silly and ridiculous to arrest someone over such insignificant statement.

I thought these kinds of jibes are common in politics. This is silly and ridiculous to arrest someone over such insignificant statement.

But this is Narendra Modi that we're talking about. Has as much mental strength as a saffron flavoured marshmallow.

So you admit you were clueless when you said Modi abolished government appointment of CEC when his law minister actually criticised the SC for creating the new panel to appoint CEC. It's hard to take you seriously with your half-baked knowledge on issues.

Ok I admit I was wrong when I said that it was Modi who abolished government appointment.

But it was the Supreme Court that prevailed in the matter, proving clearly that it is an independent entity , and not 'neutralised' by Modi , as you claimed.

Will you admit that you lied here?

It may look silly to an outsider, but insulting whole clans and castes is taken very seriously in India, particularly if the caste happens to be one of the backward ones.

Insulting such castes is a crime under law, and the person doing it is liable to be punished.

It may look silly to an outsider, but insulting whole clans and castes is taken very seriously in India, particularly if the caste happens to be one of the backward ones.

Insulting such castes is a crime under law, and the person doing it is liable to be punished.

Modi is a caste or clan? Maybe a clan of bhakts.

Just stop embarrassing yourself and go take your BP tablets.

surprised not a single indian poster had the guts to say this was wrong, alll are bashing rahul

surprised not a single indian poster had the guts to say this was wrong, alll are bashing rahul

You clearly have missed the majority of posts on this thread then.

So we aren't all that different afterall. The fun and games will start when the BJP comes under real pressure to stay in power. Then suddenly everyone will become the enemy

I can tell you from my personal interactions in my priv circle is that they are against this ruling but for different reason ... that it will take away BJP's star campaigner which is Rahul Gandhi. Therefore atleast anecdotally we can safely rule out any political influence being at play in this case as it would be own goal.

In any case this will go to High Court and Supreme Court and by the time a final verdict is delivered on this Modi would have most likely retired, thats how slow the courts work in India.

So we aren't all that different afterall. The fun and games will start when the BJP comes under real pressure to stay in power. Then suddenly everyone will become the enemy

Have said this a few times. Every Modi bhakt Hindu who feels safe, superior and important today - it's just a matter of time before they are targeted in some way or the other. But a lot of them should be ok with taking instructions given how they blindly bleat their way behind their lying, incompetent, uneducated and fraud leader.

Rahul Gandhi is the only opposition leader who consistently raises the most questionable and important issues about this government and Modi and hasn't been cowed down yet. Kejriwal used to do it, but he has softened bigtime over the last 4-5 years.

Rahulg is not Savarkar to go begging for mercy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j5OOv_4xXAI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:apology

Wow!

Glad we ain’t the only ones dealing with a fascist establishment lording over us. Haha.

Chhoti chhoti khushian!

Ever since the Bharat Jodo yatra the BJP machinery with trembling knees have been in full swing to somehow discredit him. They tried their best to make something out of nothing from his UK talks and desperately sought his removal as MP on the basis of having defamed India, because Modi = India apparently :apology

Then the pending case seemed like the perfect opportunity and the low-iq subservient judges they have placed in Indian courts mentioned by another poster here came in handy and they've managed to get him jailtime, at least for now.

But it's looking likely that Rahulg might be the victim of his own brazen decision to go against his own Congress government back in 2013 that might see him disqualified as an MP.

Congress MP Rahul Gandhi might face “immediate disqualification” after a Surat court convicted him of criminal defamation. This is as per a landmark Supreme Court judgment of July 10, 2013, which negated the previous position that allowed convicted MPs, MLAs, MLCs to retain their seats until they had exhausted all judicial remedies, till the Supreme Court of India.

The Manmohan Singh government that was in power at the time brought in an ordinance against the judgment, but a public chastising on Rahul’s part against it – including the famous incident of him tearing into the ordinance – had made the government roll it back.

It was in the Lily Thomas vs Union of India case that the Supreme Court ruled that “any MP, MLA or MLC who is convicted of a crime and given a minimum of 2 years’ jail loses membership of the House with immediate effect”. It struck down Section 8(4) of the Representation of the People Act, which allowed elected representatives three months to appeal their conviction, as “unconstitutional”.

Two months later, the UPA government passed an ordinance to negate the order. It was seen as a move to protect RJD supremo and Congress ally Lalu Prasad from disqualification if proved guilty in the fodder scam case. Veteran Congress leader and Rajya Sabha MP Rashid Masood, on the other hand, was already convicted in a corruption case, and faced immediate disqualification.

The Opposition of the time, including the BJP and the Left, severely criticised the Manmohan Singh government and the Congress over the ordinance, accusing it of protecting convicted lawmakers.

Days after the ordinance was passed, on September 27, Rahul made a surprise and dramatic entry at a press event of the party in Delhi. There, in a major embarrassment for PM Manmohan Singh and his Cabinet colleagues, Rahul publicly castigated the UPA government over the ordinance, calling it a “complete nonsense”, and said it should be “torn and thrown out”.

Going on to speak at the press conference, Rahul said, “I am telling you what is happening internally – we need to do this [bring in an ordinance] because of political considerations. Everybody does this. The Congress party does this, the BJP does this, the Janata Dal does this, the Samajwadi Party does this and everybody does this. And there is a time to stop this nonsense.”

He added: “I really feel it is about time that political parties, mine and all others, stop making these kinds of compromises because if we want to actually fight corruption in this country,whether it is us, the Congress party, or the BJP, we cannot continue making these small compromises… I am interested in what the Congress party is doing, I am interested in what our government is doing and I feel, personally feel,what our government has done as far as this ordinance is concerned is wrong.”

RaGa insulted a caste/clan name. Modi is a common surname among Telis and Baniyas. To insult them was stupid.

Someone filed a case in the court as his surname was also Modi. Now court has given its judgement.

RaGa insulted a caste/clan name. Modi is a common surname among Telis and Baniyas. To insult them was stupid.

Someone filed a case in the court as his surname was also Modi. Now court has given its judgement.

lolwut

Modi is now a caste name? You all have been regurgitating the same caste/clan rubbish here. Looks like some Whatsapp instruction was received by all of you :))

This farce is like - If my name is Cariappa and you say, why are all thieves called Cariappa. Just because Cariappa happens to be a common Kodava name, some random Coorgi should file a case against you saying you insulted the community? Or even worse, for insulting the name of one of India's greatest Armymen who shares the name? What kind of idiot logic is that?

The entire case has been a joke. The BJP MLA who filed the case, Purnesh Modi, got a stay order when they didn't like the judge who was going to oversee the case. They then withdrew the stay request once they'd changed the judge and appointed a favorable low-iq bhakt. Then this judge awards the maximum sentence possible, which is 2 years. It's also convenient that the rules for disqualifying an MP states the sentence should be at least 2 years.

Such coincidence :afridi1

And here's the best part. If anyone should have filed a case, it should have been one of the Ali Baba gang - either Gautamdas Modi, Nirav Modi or Lalit Modi - as it was their names Rahulg quoted in his speech. This guy Purnesh Modi wasn't even mentioned.

But the bestest of the best part is:
Purnesh Modi is not even his name. He changed his name from Purnesh Bhootwala some time back :apology

People of India voted for a clown and he's brought with him the circus.

Modi is now a caste name? You all have been regurgitating the same caste/clan rubbish here. Looks like some Whatsapp instruction was received by all of you :))

Rs. 2 can get some people to do crazy things.

Rs. 2 can get some people to do crazy things.

Wonder if the pay has gone up, considering everything is so much costlier nowadays. Was reading a piece this morning in The Hindu about how Peenya which is a massive MSME hub is headed for a collapse due to shortage of raw materials, diesel prices, salaries and a drop in skilled workers.

A friend of mine who was running a successful business that included wiring, cables and some other telecom stuff that I don't understand had to shut down his dreams of being an entrepreneur. He even had projects in Africa during the Congress time. Now he works as a software engineer.

But he remains the greatest bhakt I have ever encountered. He admits his business collapsed due to incompetence on the part of the Modi government and their favoritism towards Jio. But he still remains a bhakt saying "1. Muslims have been shown their place 2. Modi is improving India - the country's improvement in the future is greater than my loss" :)))

So yeah, they are a special case and mostly lost causes :apology

14 Opposition Parties Go To Supreme Court Alleging Misuse Of Agencies
The parties say agencies like the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Enforcement Directorate (ED) have been targeting only opponents of the BJP.

Fourteen opposition parties have approached the Supreme Court, alleging the misuse of central investigating agencies by the government. The top court will hear the case on April 5.
The parties say agencies like the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Enforcement Directorate (ED) have been targeting only opponents of the BJP.

They have also said cases against leaders are frequently dropped or buried once they join the BJP.

The BJP has denied these charges, saying the agencies function independently.

Judges led by Chief Justice DY Chandrachud took note of the submission of senior advocate Abhishek Manu Singhvi, listing the case in two weeks.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/14-...ral-agencies-3888643#pfrom=home-ndtv_bigstory

2 years jail for insulting somebody’s sir name? Damn!

The UK gives similar sentences to murderers and rapists, as half of the punishment is suspended.

Day After Conviction In Defamation Case, Rahul Gandhi Visits Parliament

Congress leader Rahul Gandhi paid a brief visit to the Parliament this morning even as a two-year jail sentence in a defamation case threatens to cancel his Lok Sabha membership. He left after the Lok Sabha was adjourned till noon amid protests.
Mr Gandhi, a MP from Kerala's Wayanad, was convicted yesterday and sentenced to two years in jail for his alleged remarks over the 'Modi' surname. A Gujarat court granted him bail for 30 day to appeal the decision.

If a Member of Parliament is convicted of any offence and is sentenced for at least two years, he attracts disqualification, according to Section 8(3) of the Representation of the People Act, 1951.

Mr Gandhi "automatically" stands disqualified as a MP due to his conviction and the two-year sentencing, say some legal experts, while others say he can avoid suspension if he manages to get the conviction overturned.

The Lok Sabha Secretariat can disqualify Mr Gandhi based on the Surat court's order, said experts. But it has not made any announcement in this regard.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rah...mation-case-3888673#pfrom=home-ndtv_topscroll

Rahul Gandhi is the only opposition leader who consistently raises the most questionable and important issues about this government and Modi and hasn't been cowed down yet. Kejriwal used to do it, but he has softened bigtime over the last 4-5 years.

Rahulg is not Savarkar to go begging for mercy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j5OOv_4xXAI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mera Naam Raul Puppu Heehh

lol.. :))) :)))

BJP be like; thanks we just got another 1000 votes without doing anything.

lolwut

This farce is like - If my name is Cariappa and you say, why are all thieves called Cariappa. Just because Cariappa happens to be a common Kodava name, some random Coorgi should file a case against you saying you insulted the community? Or even worse, for insulting the name of one of India's greatest Armymen who shares the name? What kind of idiot logic is that?

The entire case has been a joke. The BJP MLA who filed the case, Purnesh Modi, got a stay order when they didn't like the judge who was going to oversee the case. They then withdrew the stay request once they'd changed the judge and appointed a favorable low-iq bhakt. Then this judge awards the maximum sentence possible, which is 2 years. It's also convenient that the rules for disqualifying an MP states the sentence should be at least 2 years.

Such coincidence :afridi1

And here's the best part. If anyone should have filed a case, it should have been one of the Ali Baba gang - either Gautamdas Modi, Nirav Modi or Lalit Modi - as it was their names Rahulg quoted in his speech. This guy Purnesh Modi wasn't even mentioned.

Purnesh Modi is not even his name. He changed his name from Purnesh Bhootwala some time back :apology

Unlike you i don't need instructions to know the truth nor do i take instructions from any political party.

Judges are not appointed by government but by high court orders.

You have zero idea about caste and surnames in North or you are deliberately trying to deflect.

Modi is a very common surname among Telis and Baniyas. To insult them was stupid. No one told pappu that he isn't the crown prince he think he is.

2 years jail for insulting somebody’s sir name? Damn!

The UK gives similar sentences to murderers and rapists, as half of the punishment is suspended.

Its a surname thats common to Baniyas and Telis. Telis are OBCs so many would take it as a casteist slur.

What Raul Pappu the stupid had said about Modi is equivalent to saying that all People with surname Khan are radical Islamist terrorists. A pretty stupid thing to say. Hopefully he goes to jail for his idiotic ramblings.

It is an excellent opportunity for the Congress to elect a new leader who can mount a more effective challenge to Modi and the BJP in 2024. They should appoint Sashi Tharoor as Congress President and PM candidate for 2024.

But no, they will appoint the geriatric Kharge or some other incompetent family bootlicker, and lose again in 2024.

Lol people here should bump the Nupur Sharma thread and read the posts of some of these hypocrites who are also posting in this thread :91:

That was a bigger controversial statetment than Rahul's. :inti

What Raul Pappu the stupid had said about Modi is equivalent to saying that all People with surname Khan are radical Islamist terrorists. A pretty stupid thing to say. Hopefully he goes to jail for his idiotic ramblings.

As if andhbhakhts don't say this already. They call them terrorists, pakistanis etc but these jaahils are still roaming freely in India. :inti

Its funny to see how people are angry about someone calling Modi names but have no problem when in retaliation they call Rahul 'pappu'.

No No NO brother. :apology

Raul Puppu is the lord of demolition, in the last 8 years he has single handedly demolished the Congress Fraud Family party beyond repair.

Anything happening to Puppu now is not good for the country. 1 more term of PM Modi will seal Congress forever, we need Puppu around till then.

This is just bigot being bigot.

sanghis and unemployed bhakts don't even realize (because they are that thick) that it won't harm Congress one bit. They have what, 40-odd MPs. If 1 MP is reduced from their tally, it is no loss.

However, it has given a martyr tag to Rahul after his hugely successful BJY. This idiotic move will only harm feku and his equally illiterate chums.

Lol people here should bump the Nupur Sharma thread and read the posts of some of these hypocrites who are also posting in this thread :91:

That was a bigger controversial statetment than Rahul's. :inti
Bhakts will tell you, since Nupur was removed as sanghi spokesperson, that's enough punishment for her.

It is an excellent opportunity for the Congress to elect a new leader who can mount a more effective challenge to Modi and the BJP in 2024. They should appoint Sashi Tharoor as Congress President and PM candidate for 2024.

But no, they will appoint the geriatric Kharge or some other incompetent family bootlicker, and lose again in 2024.

Shashi Tharoor can only be trusted to lead Congress after my Ammayi Sonya, Fraud Vadra, Humanoid Priyanka and our Raul Puppu have departed this world.

Once all the Fake Gandhi's are dead and buried, then Congress can start its resurrection, heck I would jump ship to them over BJP in that scenario

:angel:

Is it true? lol, what a clown this bhootwala creature is!

So a thief = terrorist?

Well done! How some people get blinded in someone's bhakti!

However, it has given a martyr tag to Rahul after his hugely successful BJY. This idiotic move will only harm feku and his equally illiterate chums.

Right, watch BJP win the 2024 election, again without any issues...

You are equal to a Bhakth, you say the exact opposite of what a Bhakth says, you are cut from the same cloth. There is no middle ground for a Bhakth or you.

You are defending a clown who has zero credentials, who has been told since he was a little puppu by his mommy Sonya that the PM chair is his right, it belongs to him, that he is privileged with a silver spoon in his mouth, PM Modi unfortunately for my ammayi Sonya ruined that plan in 2014. :sanga.

You still haven't answered my question from the other thread of whether you would be comfortable with Raul Puppu being the PM of India, you have been deflecting that question.

Right, watch BJP win the 2024 election, again without any issues...

You are equal to a Bhakth, you say the exact opposite of what a Bhakth says, you are cut from the same cloth. There is no middle ground for a Bhakth or you.

You are defending a clown who has zero credentials, who has been told since he was a little puppu by his mommy Sonya that the PM chair is his right, it belongs to him, that he is privileged with a silver spoon in his mouth, PM Modi unfortunately for my ammayi Sonya ruined that plan in 2014. :sanga.

You still haven't answered my question from the other thread of whether you would be comfortable with Raul Puppu being the PM of India, you have been deflecting that question.
You've comprehension issues.

Unlike you or your ilk, I don't defend any neta, they are all cut from same cloth. Just that bigots like feku come once in a millennium.

lol, if you found my comment as defence of Rahul, I can only laugh at your lack of comprehension skills.

Rahul has previously insulted India, Indian army, Indian women, supreme courts, BJP leaders, his own party members and different community names.

He is serial offender and its very correct he is punished now. He just cant get away with apologies. He has zero manners, and only does nautanki.

One costly insult was to his own party member, Himanta Biswa. Instead of giving him time to talk, he was feeding his dog, and now Congress has electoral lost North East forever. Lets not forget such big mistake…

You've comprehension issues.

Unlike you or your ilk, I don't defend any neta, they are all cut from same cloth. Just that bigots like feku come once in a millennium.

lol, if you found my comment as defence of Rahul, I can only laugh at your lack of comprehension skills.

So would you be ok with Raul Puppu as the PM of India ?

Dont run away now...

As for answering your illogical question, that's been answered already. If an illiterate like feku could reach where he has with all his lies, Rahul is a scholarly saint in comparison.

Hope you'll be able to grasp this now.

Its funny to see how people are angry about someone calling Modi names but have no problem when in retaliation they call Rahul 'pappu'.

Modi is the most insulted PM in India's history and has been called nazi, facist, butcher and everything in between by left wingers and Congressis in India. There have even been calls for his death. All the people who insulted him are still roaming free.

RaGa insulted an entire community by calling them thieves, and got taken to court for that. He did not get sued for insulting Modi. There is a difference.

Rahul has previously insulted India, Indian army, Indian women, supreme courts, BJP leaders, his own party members and different community names.

He is serial offender and its very correct he is punished now. He just cant get away with apologies. He has zero manners, and only does nautanki.

One costly insult was to his own party member, Himanta Biswa. Instead of giving him time to talk, he was feeding his dog, and now Congress has electoral lost North East forever. Lets not forget such big mistake…

First of all I don't believe this is a BJP going after Puppu scenario, why would BJP want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg :))

However, if BJP is going after him for what he said, it is not the right thing to do, I personally would not support it.

I feel this is all planned by Ammayi Sonya to gain sympathy, hero, sacrifice votes etc and make PM Modi look like the villain. All this coincides with Puppu's bharat Yatra walk to throw shade on ppl to make his stupid image look better.

Ammayi Sonya needs something anything to make her Puppu become the PM. I believe this is her last throw at the dice to see her brain dead son become the PM before she dies.

As for answering your illogical question, that's been answered already. If an illiterate like feku could reach where he has with all his lies, Rahul is a scholarly saint in comparison.

Hope you'll be able to grasp this now.

Again running away from the question.

I am asking you personally, not about qualification or credential of the individual.

Would you personally be OK with Puppu as the PM of India ?

Stop running, nowhere to hide now...

RaGa insulted an entire community by calling them thieves, and got taken to court for that. He did not get sued for insulting Modi. There is a difference.
So from caste/clan you've moved on to community now Mr Whasapp gyaani :)))

You have zero idea about caste and surnames in North or you are deliberately trying to deflect.

Says the guy who confuses a Gounder with a Gowda :)

Modi is a very common surname among Telis and Baniyas. To insult them was stupid.
There are these Banerjees who live down the road. They are the stupidest people I think I've ever met. Did I just call Bengali Brahmins dumb? :(

Judges are not appointed by government but by high court orders.
Is that why Anurag Thakur who said Goli Maaro Saalon Ko - actually asking Muslims to be killed - was let off by a High Court because it was election time and apparently this is cool during election time. Also, they weren't sure if he said this with a smile or a serious face. True story :apology.

How about uncouth, incompetent, uneducated, lying fraud Gautamdas Modi talking about identifying Muslims by the clothes they wore?

This is just bigot being bigot.

sanghis and unemployed bhakts don't even realize (because they are that thick) that it won't harm Congress one bit. They have what, 40-odd MPs. If 1 MP is reduced from their tally, it is no loss.

In what way was it 'hugely successful', pray?

The Congress got decimated in the first elections that followed in the NE.

I feel this is all planned by Ammayi Sonya to gain sympathy, hero, sacrifice votes etc and make PM Modi look like the villain. All this coincides with Puppu's bharat Yatra walk to throw shade on ppl to make his stupid image look better.

Whenever you get around to taking off your tinfoil hat, please rub some coconut oil on your head. It might improve blood circulation in your brain :apology

RaGa insulted the MODI surname. Not Narendra Modi.

Another guy filed a defamation case. Because his surname was Modi too.

RaGa should have apologized. He didn't.

Whenever you get around to taking off your tinfoil hat, please rub some coconut oil on your head. It might improve blood circulation in your brain :apology

You misunderstand, I don't want our Puppu going to jail, be it by our Ammayi Sonya or BJP.

I much rather him go on with his retar_ded speeches,

Rubbing too much coconut oil on your head is why your brain is gone and supporting Puppu and getting more and more delirious by the day thinking Ammayi Sonya's son has a chance to become the PM in 2024, please reduce the usage of the coco oil :apology

Again running away from the question.

I am asking you personally, not about qualification or credential of the individual.

Would you personally be OK with Puppu as the PM of India ?

Stop running, nowhere to hide now...

Yeah my boi MP has run away.. LOL

Even he is not brave enough to have Raul Puppu as the PM of India..

Boi Congress is in a sad sad state :)).

You have been ignoring the fact that this other guy's name is actually Purnesh Bhootwala which he changed to Modi :apology

[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] While you spend some time thinking about how you're going to answer this, please also think about and share your views on the stay order in the court until the judge was changed to someone who'd give a suitable verdict :afridi1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b6I_vn5ZHwM" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's official now, Puppu can never be the PM. I didn't think he would be disqualified, yikes, big blow for BJP.

Star campaigner is now gone.

Puppu was taken out by the law his Grandma Indira Gandhi introduced lol..

Puppu be like:::: Geez thanks Grandmaaaaaaaaa

Fr-SMUyXoAAAolS

Rahul Gandhi Disqualified: What Mamata Banerjee, Arvind Kejriwal Said

The Lok Sabha Secretariat disqualified Rahul Gandhi as an MP today

New Delhi: Several Opposition parties - despite their differences with the Congress - including Mamata Banerjee's Trinamool Congress and Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party, reacted sharply to the disqualification of Rahul Gandhi as a Member of the Parliament following his conviction and two-year jail sentence in a defamation case.

West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said Opposition leaders have become the prime target of the BJP in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's "new India".

"In PM Modi's New India, Opposition leaders have become the prime target of BJP! While BJP leaders with criminal antecedents are inducted into the cabinet, Opposition leaders are disqualified for their speeches. Today, we have witnessed a new low for our constitutional democracy," said Ms Banerjee.

"In PM Modi's New India, Opposition leaders have become the prime target of BJP! While BJP leaders with criminal antecedents are inducted into the cabinet, Opposition leaders are disqualified for their speeches. Today, we have witnessed a new low for our constitutional democracy," said Ms Banerjee.

Arvind Kejriwal tore into the Central leadership over the court's order on Rahul Gandhi and Lok Sabha's swift move after it. "They want to create such an environment that there is only one party and only one leader left in the country. They want all the other leaders and parties to be finished. This is called dictatorship," he said.

"But today's government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is more dangerous than the British rule. This is not just a Congress fight. This is a fight to save the country," said the Delhi Chief Mnister.

AAP leader and a minister in Mr Kejriwal's cabinet Saurabh Bhardwaj questioned if the Opposition's voice is suppressed, "who will raises the people's issues?"

"We have a lot of differences with the Congress. Whenever the Centre attacked us, Congress leaders even clapped. When the Lieutenant Governor attacked the Delhi Chief Minister, their leader Ajay Maken had clapped. If the Centre suppresses Opposition's voice in a democracy, then who will raises the people's issues? The Opposition had been suppressed in the Parliament many time. But now, dozens of cases are filed over petty issues. If this has to continue, then let the Prime Minister and BJP alone contest all elections with no opposition. That is dictatorship," said AAP leader and Delhi minister Saurabh Bhardwaj.

Uddhav Thackeray, who heads the Shiv Sena (UBT) party, on Friday dubbed Mr Gandhi's disqualification as “murder" of democracy and said this is the beginning of the end of "dictatorship”.

“This is the murder of democracy. All agencies are under pressure. This is the beginning of the end of the dictatorship...the battle only needs a direction (now),” Mr Thackeray said.

Lalu Yadav's Rashtriya Janata Dal's Manoj Jha called the disqualification "shameful and unfortunate". "Nothing can be a bigger blot in the history of parliamentary democracy," the MP said.

CPI leader Binoy Viswam asked where India was going as a democracy. "Where is our democracy heading to? For a speech made in Kolar, case in Surat, that too after how many years? Anybody of their dislike can be booked for whatever reason they decide! Today it is Rahul Gandhi, tomorrow it can be you or me. Time to unite in defence of democracy,” he said.

Danish Ali, an MP from Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party, claimed, "If MPs were to lose their membership on such matters of defamation, then 70 per cent of parliamentarians will lose their membership, most of them being from the BJP."

The Lok Sabha Secretariat disqualified Rahul Gandhi as MP from Wayanad in Kerala a day after a court in Surat convicted him in a defamation case and sentenced him to two years in jail, while also providing bail for 30 days to appeal the decision. Mr Gandhi would not be able to contest elections for eight years unless a higher court stays his conviction and sentence.

"My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God, non-violence the means to get it," tweeted the Wayanad MP quoting Mahatma Gandhi, in his first comment after the verdict.

The Congress party came down heavily on the ruling BJP and its president Mallikarjun Kharge said, "They don't want to keep those who are speaking the truth but we will continue to speak the truth."

"If needed we'll go to jail to save democracy," he added.

Senior leader Shashi Tharoor expressed shock over the prompt action within a day of his conviction and called it "politics with gloves off".

"I'm stunned by this action and by its rapidity, within 24 hours of the court verdict and while an appeal was known to be in process. This is politics with the gloves off and it bodes ill for our democracy," said the Thiruvananthapuram MP.

Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot targeted the BJP over its "dictatorship".

"The suspension of Rahul Gandhi's Lok Sabha membership is another example of dictatorship. BJP should not forget that they had adopted the same method against Mrs. Indira Gandhi also and had to face the consequences. Rahul Gandhi is the voice of the country which will be stronger now against this dictatorship," the Congress veteran tweeted in Hindi.

Congress leader Prithviraj Chavan claimed Mr Gandhi's disqualification shows Prime Minister Narendra Modi is afraid of him.

"Rahul Gandhi has been disqualified as an MP. We had suspected this as soon as the two years jail term was pronounced - this is essential to cancel anyone's membership (of the House). They could have pronounced a six-month or one-year jail term but the two-year term meant that they had a further plan and they did it today. I condemn this action. This shows how scared of Rahul Gandhi is Narendra Modi," he said.

Among other Congress leaders who targeted the BJP over Mr Gandhi's disqualification were Jairam Ramesh and Srinivas BV.

The defamation case pertains to Mr Gandhi's alleged "how come all thieves have Modi as the common surname" remark at a pre-election rally in Karnataka's Kolar. A former Gujarat minister had filed a complaint alleging he had defamed the entire Modi community.

NDTV

All the loser bhakts here trying to sell Modi as a caste/clan :)) have nothing to say about the basic question. Where are Nirav Modi, Mehul bhai, Mallya? Why has Gautamdas been unable to bring them back?

Why is Gautamdas such a slave of Adani that he's been going after Rahulg since his questions in Parliament? What hold does Adani have over the PM of India? Does he have some tapes?

Manish Sisodiya gone, Rahul Gandhi gone, Kejriwal is next. Tehelka tadipar and riots lover are still roaming freely. :inti

Mamta Banerjee better be vary, Modichayan is coming for her I feel, only a matter of time now.... Letting those illegal Bangladeshi migrants into Bengal to get her votes has caught the attention of the PM and Amit Shah, she is going to get taken out...

Kejriwal will be fine, he is all show in front of the public, heard behind the scenes he is real chummy with the PM.

:inti:

Last edited:
Rahul Gandhi is the most idiotic politician in the world. Even more idiotic then his father Rajiv Gandhi. Good thing is he does not have any offsprings.

A total waste of space.

Rahul Gandhi is the most idiotic politician in the world. Even more idiotic then his father Rajiv Gandhi. Good thing is he does not have any offsprings.

A total waste of space.

Rajiv atleast was presentable in front of the public, he also had a little bit of charisma.

But

Our Puppu on the other hand lol...

Rajiv atleast was presentable in front of the public, he also had a little bit of charisma.

But

Our Puppu on the other hand lol...

true. I hope he remains the leader of Khangress for infinity years. Congress needs to die a slow death.
Har Har Modi..

true. I hope he remains the leader of Khangress for infinity years. Congress needs to die a slow death.
Har Har Modi..

It will be tougher for BJP, I always said Puppu was their strongest weapon. Everytime the clown showed his face or opened his mouth BJP's vote bank increased.

Now Puppu may just go spend more time in one of his favourite countries Thailand, where he will be happy in the 'end'. However with him now probably saying less dumb things means BJP will have to work harder for the votes.

It will be tougher for BJP, I always said Puppu was their strongest weapon. Everytime the clown showed his face or opened his mouth BJP's vote bank increased.

Now Puppu may just go spend more time in one of his favourite countries Thailand, where he will be happy in the 'end'. However with him now probably saying less dumb things means BJP will have to work harder for the votes.

Pappu is the best thing to happen in India. Khangress will die its slow death under him. He can spend his time doing the lines of white stuff.. That is all he cares about. Poor guy, talk about being in wrong place.

Mamta Banerjee better be vary, Modichayan is coming for her I feel, only a matter of time now....

What a day it was :heart:

Soon Karnataka.

Then India.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Now who did this? 😂😂😂 <a href="https://t.co/KQdQQQhgzr">pic.twitter.com/KQdQQQhgzr</a></p>— Kunal Kamra (@kunalkamra88) <a href="https://twitter.com/kunalkamra88/status/1388810557290160129?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pappu is the best thing to happen in India. Khangress will die its slow death under him. He can spend his time doing the lines of white stuff.. That is all he cares about. Poor guy, talk about being in wrong place.

Gotta give credit where it is due, Puppu single handedly demolished Congress over the last 8 years beyond recovery :)) :))). One more term of PM Modi and I feel it will end Congress as we know it.

What a day it was :heart:

Soon Karnataka.

Then India.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Now who did this? &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; <a href="https://t.co/KQdQQQhgzr">pic.twitter.com/KQdQQQhgzr</a></p>— Kunal Kamra (@kunalkamra88) <a href="https://twitter.com/kunalkamra88/status/1388810557290160129?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 2, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:yk2,

Let's hope for our ammayi Mamta's and the illegal Bangladeshi migrant's sake, Mamta keeps hitting sixes

otherwise

Back