USA (159/3) & (18/1) defeat Pakistan (159/7) & (13/1) by 5 runs in a super over thriller to cause the first major upset of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

I am a long time lurker, barely ever posted, love this forum and everyone alike. Its gotten so bad that I am commenting

This is the worst I have ever seen Pakistan cricket in my life.
You have unfit players, with the arrogance of not taking this seriously.

why has there been no warm up for Pakistan to get them ready?

Why is Azam khan starting in a major tournament on the back end of 10 odd poor innings. Even if he is a good player ( he isn't) his confidence would be low?

Why is Amir back? he was finished a few years ago but someone makes it into this team coming out of retirement?

Why were the players allowed to go to have a meet and greet rather than either practise, or focus for the upcoming games, getting adequate rest?

Why are 4 pacers being bowled?

How is Babar captain after a few months ago he was deemed not good enough?

How has the nation got to this point where it produces garbage batsmen?

Why are there 7 selectors, this cannot be justified?

Seriously I could go on, Pakistan deserve everything that happens to them this tournament and then some. This isn't down to luck or pressure. The pure arrogance of the PCB and its players with a poor preparation and investment/coaching at grass roots level combined with letting politics play and the captain sticking with his rubbish mates.

The USA deserve the win today, many congrats to them, fearless cricket, not bowling too many wides, nor full tosses.

So now we'll have to beat India in order to qualify for the super 8's
Not going to happen and Kirsten is already looking older after being on the job for 2 weeks

2KVdegU.png

So we are unofficially out. This team will loose both Ireland and India for sure. May be Canada as well. Babar will get an extension while Kristen will be sacked.

54 off 7 overs with 9 wickets in hand should be academic, massive disappointment for USA now if they don’t complete the chase.

If Pakistan loses this today. It will be one of the biggest upsets in Cricket history.

This is patently false. Pakistan in less than a year lost to Afghanistan and Ireland and so the US beating this sorry bunch isn’t a cricket history.

Offer these donkeys $300 & a meal they’ll come like a dog with a bone (this was last night btw)

Attachments

• IMG_3938.png
    IMG_3938.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Top two teams make it to the next round. It's basically a formality even if there is an upset or two

I am a long time lurker, barely ever posted, love this forum and everyone alike. Its gotten so bad that I am commenting

This is the worst I have ever seen Pakistan cricket in my life.
You have unfit players, with the arrogance of not taking this seriously.

why has there been no warm up for Pakistan to get them ready?

Why is Azam khan starting in a major tournament on the back end of 10 odd poor innings. Even if he is a good player ( he isn't) his confidence would be low?

Why is Amir back? he was finished a few years ago but someone makes it into this team coming out of retirement?

Why were the players allowed to go to have a meet and greet rather than either practise, or focus for the upcoming games, getting adequate rest?

Why are 4 pacers being bowled?

How is Babar captain after a few months ago he was deemed not good enough?

How has the nation got to this point where it produces garbage batsmen?

Why are there 7 selectors, this cannot be justified?

Seriously I could go on, Pakistan deserve everything that happens to them this tournament and then some. This isn't down to luck or pressure. The pure arrogance of the PCB and its players with a poor preparation and investment/coaching at grass roots level combined with letting politics play and the captain sticking with his rubbish mates.

The USA deserve the win today, many congrats to them, fearless cricket, not bowling too many wides, nor full tosses.

Welcome, posting PP is the best therapy to vent haha

Back