First Class Captain
Runs
England 113-3

Pietersen 4*

Bell 36*

Pakistan leads by 349 runs

Pakistan looking to get England out with a lead of around 150+

come on pak! early wickets here would really put england on the backfoot

Yes, we need a good start. Pietersons wicket is the key. He has been out of form, and getting him early will make it more difficult for him in next innings.

Why isnt Rana or Sami opening the bowling with Shaoib? Use the early mornign dew and get the ball to swing, when it gets hotter and dustier then turn to spin.

If Pak get KP and Freddie out then england are lost...... and damn bell should of been out then stumped!!

Maybe he was surprised by the pace and bounce and line of the delivery because he never had it in his hands until it actually fell to the ground

141 to avoid the follow on!
KP will be out well before lunch, lets face it he cant actually bat, he can only slog the ball.

Afridi got a huge roar when he fielded that one. The crowd still love him and so do i!

Akhtar is bowling one of his best spells in the whole series, Pietersen has no clue what's coming up to him. Slow deliveries, short ones, yorkers, inswinging faster ones.

Pietersen has been fooled by Akhtar on almost 5-6 occassions but he has been the lucky one, let's see how this battle goes.

Well fielded by The Beast, again a huge roar.

Shoaib unlucky again and Pieterson almost played that onto the stumps.

Pieterson getting frustrated, something's got to give!!

Shoaib having something to say to KP after he takes a single.

Bell was lucky against Kaneria but Pietersen is far more lucky today, he has played so many miscued pull shots.

maybe someone needs to let pietersen know his hair style is as bad as ganguly's pull shot against fast short pitched bowling.

Kaneria gets a warning for running on the pitch.

great bowling by 2 of our best bowlers. unlucky not to get a wicket yet. Kami for once spilled an easy stumping. INSHALLAH that wont be too costly. drinks now and I hope lady luck will be on Pakistan side after this break. we need at least 3 wkts b4 lunch

I agree the pressure is building up for England, wickets should fall B4 lunch...

ball is about 50 overs old - time for some good old "mysterious" reverse swing !

did anyone see that fat ugly chick whistling !!

Im gona have nightmares

I reiterate what I said yesterday:

Match drawn is the most likely scenario.

Even if England bat all day they will be unable to score the 400+ runs required to draw level with Pakistan.

This means they'll have to bat upto at least lunch on the fourth day to be able to set any sort of lead.

What are the chances they'll last another 110 overs?

One more warning and hes out for this innings.

Did Daryl Hair's wife run away with some Spinner? he is usually very strict with them

Kaneria need to be taken off now and replaced. I just hope Inzi gives Afridi a decent spell.

I hope Inzi hasnt gone to sleep again. Kaneria needs to come off now.

Botham still going on about the Afridi incident when Bumble and Allot were talking about forgetting everything that happened yesterday and starting afresh.

Pak need some inpiration - I have a feeling that we may be playing with a "chip on shoulder" type attitude - usually Sami gets us going !

Raz said:
Botham still going on about the Afridi incident when Bumble and Allot were talking about forgetting everything that happened yesterday and starting afresh.

there is being patriotic and then there is being a ****.... botham is doing the latter.

He keeps criticisng Akmal. You miss soem you dont miss some, not like your keeper is perfect!

Placid wicket, nothing for the bowlers, plus Rana's consistent leg side bowling doesn't help either. Unless Bell an KP pay foolish shots there is no chance plenty of batting to come.Inzi need to think out of the box bring in Sami.

"chip on shoulder" type attitude
Then KP is the right guy to knock it off....

He's probably doing that so people can "forget" about the Harmison thing....It's usually the case when you want to draw attention away from you...you point the finger on someone else.

Amir said:
He keeps criticisng Akmal. You miss soem you dont miss some, not like your keeper is perfect!

Put it this way, i would take him over Jones any day.

Hint of reverse swing time for SHoibee to warm up a little and have another go...

mulan said:
Then KP is the right guy to knock it off....

He's probably doing that so people can "forget" about the Harmison thing....It's usually the case when you want to draw attention away from you...you point the finger on someone else.

Then again wouldnt surprise me with Botham who i had a lot of respect for before this series started. Now im not sure even if there is an ounce left.

what a moron is Botham,, Rana is getting some appreciable reverse swing..and he thinks weather today is helping him.. a

And LOL good reply by Sanjay, saying that Bowler deserves some credit. !!

Back