England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 3 : Session 2 | Lords | 28/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at around 280-300 to save the follow on, that will be the aim. Can the boys do it?

It's always a boost if any player is stopped before getting to his double hundred.

Gone. Is he blind!

What was the point of that? Doesn't matter if the bat breaks on the ground as long the ball hits it and is caught.

Finally the innings end. Time to bat well now.

thank god! now just bat for 1 day and 2 session and make 700.. easy..... seriously pak should bat well its like a pitch back at home but they could be mentally destroyed after that partnership and not up for the challenge :(

Last edited:
granted we wanted trott out, but give him some respect, and certainly pak was in no place to throw any words at him.

If we bat till tea tomorrow which we should , then this match will be drawn .I cant see any result coming but I want to see some Pakistan batsman making centuries

kinda sucks, but i guess 2-1 is better than 3-1...by a slight margin, i would say.

Finally. Painful, but could have been worse. Great wicket to bat on. Let's get some runs, guys, regardless of the outcome. Glad no double hundreds.

can we win this if the batsmen make fast centuries? lol just wishful thinking, but what do we need to do to win?

Two day's left, Pakistan winning chances are very slim unless, Pak bats and scores 600 plus then england AO under 150 and should chase in the final session

that was the highest partnership for any wicket against Pakistan. Record after record has been broken today. Now its time for pak to break some records

we should declare and england should declare, and let us chase 440, that would be a sporting decision to get a result :) england won't do that lol but i know the great aussies side would do anything to sniff a chance of a win rather then draw.

pak are prob gna break a record indeed...beig badly humbled and lol as pakistan come out to bat the grey clouds hover omeniously high above :)))

Now the track will turn into an unplayable one.

The ball will start seaming, swinging and spinning. :))

There's hardly any movement and the sun is beating down so it should'nt be hard to hit through the line of the ball. Still the first 30 mins or so they should be a bit cautious and then hopefully kick at around 4 an over from there on depending if they can keep the wickets intact!

332- the highest stand for any wicket for Eng against Pakistan. That has got to be the worst job any Pak captain has ever done. Even beats MoYo's stint at Sydney.

One good thing is that Broad must be dead tired by now so maybe our batsmen can score big against him..?

332- the highest stand for any wicket for Eng against Pakistan. That has got to be the worst job any Pak captain has ever done. Even beats MoYo's stint at Sydney.
I agree especialyy after having eng on the ropes at 100-7

This one crossed Sydney quite a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back