Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 2 thread [13/11/05]

DM said:
we need MIG to start showering some praise on Eng's batsmen

We have tried that maybe he should try the opposite?

lovely googly by Kaneria but picked in time by Bell

All England batsman will be struck by diahorrea in the next 10 overs.....Babu on standby....

England tommrow first session all out fo 525... :p

oh come on Pakistan what is this all about...even the english men can reverse swing better than us now

Last edited:
i am going off right now.

At least i can do my coursework now

hopefully in 30 mts things will change

:)) could someone please explain to me why King Ramziz Raja sometimes selectively calls Danish: "Thanish Kaneria"

It's really disturbing! What a peculiar man

He might have broken teeth...the sounds come trough this holl makes the ''D'' a ''T''

DM said:
:)) could someone please explain to me why King Ramziz Raja sometimes selectively calls Danish: "Thanish Kaneria"

It's really disturbing! What a peculiar man

Hes probably missing Sanjay

Poor session very poor but it in the past the attitude must be that if we can get one we can get a cople Collingwood hasbt played a test abroad and Pieterson is woefully out of form!

It isnt going to bne easy from here but we cant give up we have to keep knocking at the door and make it happen but I want to see good postive body language first up this session

Unless England has a collapse worse than we had, it'll be very hard for Pak to come back. None of the Pakistani bowlers look good, they've even managed to make Bell look like Dravid.

I think our best chance is to come out after tea and open the bowling with Sami and Shoaib. The ball was reversing and that should help. We need wickets badly and with Sami and Shoaib enjoying a good rest period it may be ideal for them to bowl in tandem.

HunkyPunky said:
Unless England has a collapse worse than we had, it'll be very hard for Pak to come back. None of the Pakistani bowlers look good, they've even managed to make Bell look like Dravid.
Couldn't have put it better myself :)))

GO PAK!

What i'd give to see a Sami or Shoaib hattrick at this stage - it'd be too painful to see Flintoff and Pietersen smash our bowlers

Went for the yorker but line wasnt right. Unlucky Shoaib.

Sorry guys, just joined in. Was it worst bowling or good bating. How did we get here?

I really hope Shoaib settles into a good rhythm and takes a few wickets. We need to create pressure to force the batsmen to make a mistake. Our batsmen are quite good at making mistakes...pressure or no pressure.

To be honest the English bowlers bowled brilliantly. Winning the Ashes has given them more confidence and belief (as if these factors have been missing in their cricket, pre-Ashes05).

akthar bowling very quick now.. we need 2/3 quick wickets atleast.

eng 184/1

I really wish our crowd got their slogans spell checked....'Shahid Afridi We Are Miss You' :23:

i dont get it WHY do we bowl so many no ballz... even our spinners
are doing it now aswell...

i hope Akthar's maintained with - he's really winding up his delivery arm (a sign that he's reversing it on a full length)

and he had Bell well beaten.

Go on AKTA!

lol did you see the Pakistani fan with the placard saying :

"Shahid Afridi We Is Missing You"

:D

That was a sign of in-experience from Bell there.. failing to get the sight screen in the right place. Very good ball from Akhtar though.

Morning Jonty, we need wickets all right, especially Tresco, Flintoff and Pietersen

malik finds egde of trescos bat and akmal doesnt get down in time!

Jonty said:
you guys watchign the game, how quick is akhtar bowling
above 94mph - and consistently above 90mph - very fast

Sami also above 90mph

DM said:
lol did you see the Pakistani fan with the placard saying :

"Shahid Afridi We Is Missing You"

:D

That should encourage the beast and spur him on! Mind you he will still be enraged!

we need some inswinging yorkers, variety, and i see too many 4 balls. I think the biggest mistake is not giving Rana a place. Afridi would also have been handy

I take a break from doing my HW and now this,
we could have 2 wickets by now hahahahahaha where's the luck when you need it

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

GONE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss there baby!! now we need to get among them and make that break through count

Malik has done the trick! Is this the opening we needed?

Sada Sher ( Cow) Maliiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! Woo hoo Woo Hooo!!!! Aho Aho - bally ballay !!

Bowden has reversed Taufel's decision and called Bell back!

Oh yessssssssssssssssssssssss. Get out of the school kids, the BELL has gone. I repeat the psycho has left the building.

Hun shoaib nuu chaaida ve 3-0 nu sidha hospital bhaijay. THat wud make my day. Sidha beamer nuk te.

Brilliant, excellant timing with Shoaib bowling well.

Back