Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool_Faizan said:
match will defitnely be a draw unless we dismiss them within half an hour tomorrow. bond will pin us down on this type of pitch.

Whose to say we dont collapse tommorow in two sessions on a day 5 wicket with Bond and Vettori bowling in tandem and lose the game. It happened in Sri Lanka twice, it can happen again.

insaaniyat said:
Why blame him? Blame the selectors for selecting him and captain for playing him. He is having a bad game. But no need to abuse him. No one deserves that

well said...oh the irony with some folk!

Why blame him? Blame the selectors for selecting him and captain for playing him. He is having a bad game. But no need to abuse him. No one deserves that

Is this Farhat we're talking about?

Well I'm sure he won't mind giving his place in the squad to someone else the poor lad. ;-)

I hope we get 3 wickets ASAP so we can chase the total down tomorrow.

Umair Paracha! said:
I hope we get 3 wickets ASAP so we can chase the total down tomorrow.
dont worry mate,we'll have around 105 ovs min. to make up for the lost time tomorrow...

ali_ed2006 said:
yea why the hell is he still in the slips!! this is pissing me off that he's still in there after 3 drops. what the hell is wrong with yousuf!
No we have dropped a total of 6 catches so far!

4 from Farhat, 1 from U Akmal, and 1 from Gul

Bohut Aala. Now bowl them out today yaaron!

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters :)

Poison said:
How about the past 10 years they have been number one for a long period & after the retirements in 2009 they have dropped a little, OZs are still rediscovering themselves It won't be too late they are back on top

Get that helmet off the ground if we are not having any close in fielders.

Asif's action has changed slightly at times throughout the innings.

Thats it for the day folks, relatively good 10 minute session for Pakistan :p

Only one real wicket left to get here folks, Martin is an absolute bunny.

Great day for Pakistan all round, great game unfolding here.

Now we need 2 more wickets, anything under 260 in 90 overs is chaseable, provided we don't collapse.

Had it been 9 down today,I wouldhv been more relaxed..coz with Chris Martin at the crease,its effectively all over for kiwis..

Afridi_Fan said:
Now we need 2 more wickets, anything under 260 in 90 overs is chaseable, provided we don't collapse.

We have got 98 overs tomorrow weather permitting hope we get them out in 2 or three overs

Should probably get them in less than 30 mins tomorrow.

Hopefully those 30 mins will come as a result of play being started 30 minutes earlier.

Should keep it under 255-260 and we will win.

hur rizvi said:
We have got 98 overs tomorrow weather permitting hope we get them out in 2 or three overs

Giving 10 overs to the weather thing. There is chance of rain even tomorrow.

Great day for us - Aamer and Asif were superb, whilst the Akmals gave us a chance of avoiding a loss these guys have given us a chance of winning

Inshallah we can knock the remaining 2 wickets off early and hopefully we have under 260 to chase

Farhat will try to get back ASAP, he can't tolerate weather. He should be excused for that :Muhammad Ilyas.

Damn temp around 5-10 is freezing? come over to Canada than we'll talk freezing, mind you we've gottem great winter so far, its been around 1-10 degree Celsius so far but that can change any day to -20s.

PakZameen said:
Damn temp around 5-10 is freezing? come over to Canada than we'll talk freezing, mind you we've gottem great winter so far, its been around 1-10 degree Celsius so far but that can change any day to -20s.

Yaar in Sydney it NEVER gets below 10 degrees, its always minimum 12-13 degrees, and during the day it never gets below 20, even in the middle of winter. Its two days away from Summer in NZ and its that cold?! :gul

PakZameen said:

yep weather is good so far in canada. here in alberta chacnes for snow tomorrow ..
so we will get white eid.. :D

I'm waiting, if its the end I'll have to go to Islamabad for Eid. Hope I get the ticket, have asked a friend not confirmed from him yet.

saqeeb90 said:
yep weather is good so far in canada. here in alberta chacnes for snow tomorrow ..
so we will get white eid.. :D

Alberta eh, Im in Calgary, dont tell me you're in that hole they call deadmonton?

damnn tomorrow weather is overcast..GOD help our batting! With Bond and Vettori..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back