Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're gonna get taken off soon.

PLEASE pick up a wicket before the Asif/Aamer pair goes off.

Wow.

You guys saw that?

Kami tossed the ball and Farhat actually caught that.

Amazing stuff, cant believe my eyes. What a player he is.

:14: :14: :14: :14:

It certainly seemed like it was going down leg. Bond was fully stretched forward.. too much guess involved to use the final review.

the_game said:
Not involving his family or anything into this, but I'll call him a d*lla as much as I want, selfish kutta kaheen ka.
Why blame him? Blame the selectors for selecting him and captain for playing him. He is having a bad game. But no need to abuse him. No one deserves that

imshally81 said:
I think pak uses all review option ???

It's two incorrect referrals, if your referral was correct then you get it back.

gollumbird said:
I just don't see us chase more than 275. Its never easy batting on the 5th day. I don't care who is in your team!

forget 275......even 231 right now, is gonna be tough......already some balls have kept really really low

insaaniyat said:
Why blame him? Blame the selectors for selecting him and captain for playing him. He is having a bad game. But no need to abuse him. No one deserves that

Acts like an innocent angel when he clearly drops a catch and lies to his teammates. Wastes a review for his precious little self. Kutta.

I haven't understand the review rule yet. Please can someone explain me what it is all about?

This is all Imran Farhat's fault. This whole entire match is full of Imran-faults.

Bad light stops play. Pakistan will hope to bowl out New Zealand before lunch and then start chasing down their target.

haroonrasheed320 said:
cricinfo says 31 overs remaining & so does that mean 31 overs are lost or are we gonna say some play
they'll wait for the light to improve..

Now the umpires decide its bad light. Why were the England batsmen allowed to play in that Karachi Test?

last day tomorrow.

What do you guy's think. Will we have enough time to chase let's say at the most 275?

haroonrasheed320 said:
cricinfo says 31 overs remaining & so does that mean 31 overs are lost or are we gonna say some play
Officially closes in an hour. Hopefully the clouds go away and we get in 10 overs or so.

This is stupidity at its level best. Moyo knows that the like is not getting better, what on the earth brining Asif. Wny not bring Malik just to get the match going today. It is beyond understanding how Moyo function at times

Juggernaut said:
last day tomorrow.

What do you guy's think. Will we have enough time to chase let's say at the most 275?

Its all down to our intent. We have to go after the total, we can't play for the draw or we'll lose.

saqlain said:
This is stupidity at its level best. Moyo knows that the like is not getting better, what on the earth brining Asif. Wny not bring Malik just to get the match going today. It is beyond understanding how Moyo function at times
Well you don't want the kiwis to milk runs off Malik and increase the lead, do you.

Cricinfo having a go at Farhat too:

It's good news for New Zealand because the pressure is on them. They would have been eight down, had it not been for the drop at first slip by Farhat.

lol.

Hope they get back in around 20 minutes, take at least a wicket.

Finish off New Zealand at most an hour late. Have 2.5 sessions to chase 260. Umar Akmal hits 100 off 99 and Pakistan win.

Poison said:
Its all down to our intent. We have to go after the total, we can't play for the draw or we'll lose.

Well it all depends on what would be the score Pakistan would be chasing tomorrow. I think chasing anything over 250+ would not be that easy under these circumstances. We all know how good is our batting performance from the 1st innings.

Juggernaut said:
The day hasn't officially ended.

Umpire's are still out there.
its only bad light atm,They'll wait for the light to get better and if it improves,play will resume

Perhaps Yousuf is looking for a draw and wanted to end today's play. Don't see any other explanation for not bowling Fawad or Malik.

fawad_wellwisher said:
Well you don't want the kiwis to milk runs off Malik and increase the lead, do you.

Comon its not that Malik is going to throw full tosses. He is an okay bowler.

match will defitnely be a draw unless we dismiss them within half an hour tomorrow. bond will pin us down on this type of pitch.

Bond is probably already drooling over the pitch, cause of the uneven bounce.

Game is probably over for today, game should be a draw now.

slix10 said:
Bond is probably already drooling over the pitch, cause of the uneven bounce.

So is Vettori prorbably. There must be enough rough in the middle for him to exploit as well.

I think they will begin 30 minutes earlier tomorrow (weather permitting) and that will be the time we will need to get the 3 wickets.

Time to get a few hours sleep before waking up for Eid Namaz.

Eid Mubarak and good night to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back