Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
asif changed his action slightly when he bowled the delivieries for umar's drop catch and the eventual wicket.

3 catches & 1 caught if we were good fielders we would have been a lot better, Eid Mubarak to all who are celebrating today

he is bowling too good line & length nothing funny by Asif the problem with Gul is that he bows those one or two half volleys each over

man......if you think pakistan produces good fast bowlers now, imagine how much better they could have been if guys like wasim, waqar, akhtar, and the current guys could have had decent slip fielders

The way we are catching right now is like the opposition has 14 or 15 batsmen! It's utterly pathetic effort from the fielders...

Yeah that change of action was very interesting... but how would it assist the reverse?

Atleast Umar Akmal is showing some regret at dropping the catch even though it didn't cost too much.

Farhat however is shameless

*syed59* said:
Umar Akmal must be feeling.....hollow?

He is one lucky guy. Fawad bailed him out unlike Farhat who is still has make 100+ for his lapses in the 1st innings.

Juggernaut said:
Atleast Umar Akmal is showing some regret at dropping the catch even though it didn't cost too much.

so true i feel.

fawad_wellwisher said:
He is one lucky guy. Fawad bailed him out unlike Farhat who is still has make 100+ for his lapses in the 1st innings.

he doesnt deserve to be bailed out since he looks so disconcerned about his catching. Its like nothing has happened. in total contrast to akmal.

Juggernaut said:

great point......part of the reason i despise farhat is because he starts smiling after droping catches

Match still hanging in the balance here; enthralling stuff

fawad_wellwisher said:

All Hail, Fawad the saviour.

gollumbird said:
Some one needs to hypnotize Gul into thinking this is a T20 match...
even if Gul comes in the t20 mode, then you would also have to force the NZ batsmen to be in the mode.

Ok, its official I dont care about the edges now because our slip fielders won't catch them.

Farhat CANNOT be retained simply based on his fielding.

**** you Farhat.

I have absolutely no clue how you made a come back.

i wonder how long before one of the bowlers loses it and gives farhat a piece of his mind..... akhtar or wasim akram's attitude would have been perfect right now

amar1212 said:
Imran u better go hide cuz im comin for u

Come on man Akmal came right infront of him when it wasnt his catch he had obscured his view. No need to blame him for everything, its easy to kick a man when he's down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back