Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig Mcmillan looks proper pissed off at the decision against Asif.

Atleast someone's standing up for us.

Go on Macca!

indians destroying the lankans, and the aussies declare!! theres confidence for you.

McMillan is a ****. End story, no matter what he says.

Poison said:
I'm quite sure the wicket is still very flat, we've just bowled well and they've gone into their shell. This is a good test match :aamir :asif

Easily the best of the 3 games on, momentum going one way then the other. Been great to watch and follow.

Random Aussie said:
Easily the best of the 3 games on, momentum going one way then the other. Been great to watch and follow.
Thats something you can always expect with Pakistani cricket!

Juggernaut said:
He didn't over step Mac. That was the whole point of the argument :40:

Yeah, the close up they showed after play stopped seems to show it was a legal ball but on the replays shown during the referral it looked like a no-ball to me but like I said at the time, my stream wasn't perfect quality so I couldn't be sure.

The point still stands though, you can't control incompetence like Doctrove but you CAN control little things like overstepping or not and if you're going to try and cut it that close then things like that will happen. It really isn't that hard to not bowl a no-ball and tbh there's no excuse for overstepping. How many times have we been denied crucial wickets in the past because the bowler overstepped by miles?

COST US NOTHING ! ASIF GETS VETTORI :D

We're on the way here :asif

Well done.

That ball reverse swung big. It went from outside leg all the way to middle stump only for Vettori to flick it into Fawad's hands.

Asif continues his pain inflicting ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back