Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

fawad_wellwisher

First Class Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
Less the an hour and a half to go unless it starts early today. Pakistan can still lose this game if the kiwis get the Pak tail out quickly and them post a big total for Pakistan to chase down on the last day.

As history tells us Pakistan can crumble easily on day 5 with a big total to chase.

Should be an interesting 4th days play.

New Zealand 429

Pakistan 307/8 (90.0 ov)

Pakistan trail by 122 runs with 2 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Last edited:
First we have to hope the tail enders turn up the heat on the Kiwis and add 30-40 more runs before getting out.

After that we have to look at basically running through their lineup. It's a tough ask no doubt about it but our bowlers are good enough to do it. Also, it'll be interesting how they handle Ajmal on a day 4 pitch.

kingusama92 said:
First we have to hope the tail enders turn up the heat on the Kiwis and add 30-40 more runs before getting out.

After that we have to look at basically running through their lineup. It's a tough ask no doubt about it but our bowlers are good enough to do it. Also, it'll be interesting how they handle Ajmal on a day 4 pitch.
:akhtar

harisj said:
Tail has to put on 50, and we'd have to get NZ all out for 200-250 max by today.
And why can't we do it?:) I think we can do one better. Get NZ out less than 200

kingusama92 said:

Similar to this
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64068.html

Pakistan trailed by 170 runs after the first inns and still won comfortably.

So yes Pakistan should think positive, and give it their all New Zealand bat again, 2 or 3 quick wkts and who knows panic could set in.

Knock of 22 runs and I'll be happy.

I have no faith in Asif as a batter though. :))

zee cinema ke ishtiyar Allah maaf kare

accident accident

stress free.. loll

what do u guys think.

we still trail by 109 runs

of course its good for us to take dis as less as we can but what u think wid 2 wickets 2 go is good for us?

i think if they can get 50 runs from here it will be great!!!

loll

glory u so right.. even asif was playing better.. u saw asifs cover drive

yaar its sunny at da moment

yesterday it was about to rait but now there is very little chance of rain anymore!!!

little risky but its fine we need runs.. they cant stay at the crease so good option to play shorts

i wish and InschAllah we r going to bowl well in da 2nd inning infact we did well too in da first one but poor fielding let our bowler down

few overs ago vettori was warming up to bowl but as asif went he change his mind..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back