Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
yupp its clean start here without farhats catches dis time!!

i just hit 50 runs congrats to me

0-2

Or as we say in Pak.

Butt & Other opener back in the hatch

taylor on strike most expierence one in nz site got to get him as quick as we can

fawad_wellwisher said:
Our unimaginative Cap'n has put Farhat in 1st slip again.

no worries......our bowlers understand they wont get any help from their fielders at all...they'll take care of the batsmen themselves.....if you want to do something right you do it yourself

Will there be a twist in this match? :D

Aamer...you truly are, in the words of the great Waqar Younis, a "youngsta beauty."

Oh My Oh MY OH MY OH MY

I think I am in love with Mohammad Aamer.

Aamer bhai.....will you marry me? will you? please?

Question to all PakPassion gurus, even though we are playing in NZ, but according to ICC and PCB its our Home Series, right?

If it's our home series then why we didn't ask pitch curator to make a spin friendly pitch?

Why pitch curator made the pitch which is more suitable for NZ bowling attack than us?

Why PCB didn't take their own pitch curator their?

Does anybody in PCB management knows that its our home series and pitch curator is responsible to make the pitch according to Pak Captain's instructions?

I have feelings that pcb may not know about these all things and we all know our captain and coach are also not genius guys..

May be NZ has been taking the advantage of our baord, captain and coach's innocencies

We have have made the dust bowl pitches in NZ and go with two spinners as its our home series...

last but not least, can pakPpassion management contact PCB and tell these infantile people that its our home series and we should make pitches which is more suitable to us..

I know we can't create the pitches on the others land from scratch but at least we can give their curator oders to shave off the gross from pitches coz our top over doesn't like any kind of gross on pitches.

after all its our home series and we should control the ground staff.

It was high. Good decision by Yousuf not to take the review.

Lovely bowling though.

MajidBhuta-AamirFan said:
Question to all PakPassion gurus, even though we are playing in NZ, but according to ICC and PCB its our Home Series, right?

If it's our home series then why we didn't ask pitch curator to make a spin friendly pitch?

Why pitch curator made the pitch which is more suitable for NZ bowling attack than us?

Why PCB didn't take their own pitch curator their?

Does anybody in PCB management knows that its our home series and pitch curator is responsible to make the pitch according to Pak Captain's instructions?

I have feelings that pcb may not know about these all things and we all know our captain and coach are also not genius guys..

May be NZ has been taking the advantage of our baord, captain and coach's innocencies

We have have made the dust bowl pitches in NZ and go with two spinners as its our home series...

last but not least, can pakPpassion management contact PCB and tell these infantile people that its our home series and we should make pitches which is more suitable to us..

I know we can't create the pitches on the others land from scratch but at least we can give their curator oders to shave off the gross from pitches coz our top over doesn't like any kind of gross on pitches.

after all its our home series and we should control the ground staff.

Uh the curator just prepares the best wicket he can. Only subcontinent fans seem to think the pitch should be 13th man for the home team.

Hash said:
Oh My Oh MY OH MY OH MY

I think I am in love with Mohammad Aamer.

Aamer bhai.....will you marry me? will you? please?

AB Divilliers....Brighton.....Aamer

Yaar you're seriously worrying me! :D

i was on PC. my dad phones me and says "come down quick" i didnt know it was cricket i went running down grabbing the cricket bat (dont ask) and got down and hes there laughing then points at the TV. 0/2 :)))

enjoy my life story? :)))

Man this review system seems quite crap that was never soo high.

coy0607 said:
no worries......our bowlers understand they wont get any help from their fielders at all...they'll take care of the batsmen themselves.....if you want to do something right you do it yourself
The fast bowlers should form a union and campaign against Farhat.

why is yousuf still so defensive........get a third slip in, maybe a short leg.......this is the chance for pakistan to take control

Aamer showing some of that massive potential here.....and Pakistan back in with a sniff. Vettori and McCullum are the keys to NZ batting though.

Aamer to take all 10 wkts!

Thats what I expect to see when I wake up for Eid...

Oxy said:
Aamer to take all 10 wkts!

Thats what I expect to see when I wake up for Eid...

bahi jaan ager yeh huwa to Pakpassion ki taraf se sub ko ICE CREAM muft!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back