Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
fawad_wellwisher said:
The pitch is turning into a minefield. Allah Khair!

No our bowlers are just better than theirs.

:))) :)))

Can someone name the player who is playing A.R Rehman for that background music?

:))) :)))

:aamir is making Taylor nervous.

That shot was that a very nervous unsettled batsman.

iHammad said:
who keeps on saying, ha ha ha haaaa after every good delivery?

the same guy was going oye hoye hoye hoye hoye !!! after every delivery in the firstinnings. Sounds like Farhat

octavian said:
the same guy was going oye hoye hoye hoye hoye !!! after every delivery in the firstinnings. Sounds like Farhat
i think its someone in the crowd. Wait, is there even a crowd there? :p

Get him out from there.

It is better to have no slip than him in there. :pissed:

farhat again!! lazy fat waste of space very slow to get down

misbah younis come back all is forgiven

Farhat again but the ball didn't carry to first slip, Taylor is beaten for a bit of pace there and the ball brushes Farhat's fingers and speeds away

McMillan also thinks its time for another first slip! and he is a Kiwi!!!

Farhat really winning some fans over

I think it has reached the point where we can only laugh at Imran Farhat and what a farce of a cricketer he is

Juggernaut said:
it dropped short lads.

the slips have move up now.

It fell short but it took him ages to get down he just does not have the anticipation or agility.

This is simply ridiculous from yousuf.. cant he just remove that man from there? why is it so hard
Farhat obviously is so shameless. he should just ask the skipper to swap someone else with. what shamelesness!!!

I think we need back the bowlers of :wasim and :waqar style who didnt need any fielders in the back days.

this iblock guy is gonna get lbw'ed by Asif. Just waiting for one to nip back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back