Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok SO MYK dropped a catch in CT and Jamshed Dasti called him for inq, Imran Farhat dropped 3 so far and hasn't done *****...

MYK Please come back just for your catching ...its ok if u dont score runs ..not matter what u will still do better than these paindus..

Asif nowhere near as threatening as Aamir but keeping things very tight at the other end.

Misbah has been called up, so one of the openers might get replaced by Malik and Misbah coming into the middle order. That should improve the slip catching.

i hope butt replace farhat and misbah khurram

and let open da inning wid malik and butt

Abey yaar is boring bala ko bat kis ney pakra diya, awin he ja ker khara hu jata waisey bhi is ney bat use tu kerna nahi hai :pissed:

On_the_up said:
Misbah has been called up, so one of the openers might get replaced by Malik and Misbah coming into the middle order. That should improve the slip catching.

i say replace both Manzoor and Fahart with Butt and Kami at the top...

Drop,

Manzoor, Farhat and Malik

Pick, Misbah, Iqbal and Butt

khanlala said:
i say replace both Manzoor and Fahart with Butt and Kami at the top...

Drop,

Manzoor, Farhat and Malik

Pick, Misbah, Iqbal and Butt

Kami can't open after keeping for the whole day.

from Cricinfo,
The decision is bound to cause comment, especially as Pakistan already have a large 17-man squad touring in New Zealand. Additionally, they already have a middle-order option, Faisal Iqbal, in place. If he plays, he will at least provide a safe pair of hands in the slips. Farhat, who has a long history of dropping chances in the slip cordon, was at first slip and he promptly dropped two in New Zealand's first innings.

i hope Iqbal gets a chance

Guys! Put on Iqraa tv or some other Arabic channel as they are showing Hajj Live and their are soooo many people!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Put on some channels if you have them!!!! OMG

Beats him

And Farhat has his hands above his head thanking God that he didnt nicked it towards him.

Gul into the attack.

LOL at the way these western commentators pronounce the name Gul as Gal, as in Ki gal hai?

I'm not watching the match today and am following ot on my phone.

So how's the field placement? Any missed chances?

Any one watching one willow.tv? mine link is buffering too much.

Inswinger said:
I'm not watching the match today and am following ot on my phone.

So how's the field placement? Any missed chances?

If I say yes, can you guess the fielder?

khanlala said:
ok SO MYK dropped a catch in CT and Jamshed Dasti called him for inq, Imran Farhat dropped 3 so far and hasn't done *****...

MYK Please come back just for your catching ...its ok if u dont score runs ..not matter what u will still do better than these paindus..

:))) :)))

with Farhat playing Pakistan have 8 players vs NZ 12. Pak need extra 4 wkts.

I wish the next time the ball travels to Farhat, it smacks him between his legs so he cant make an excuse of not carrying.

The ball that McIntosh missed, Boycott's Mum would have hit him with his stick.

C'mon Pakistan! Just a couple more wickets, then the real pressure will be on NZ.

now THAT is what u call "not carried"...... not those fake 'did not carry'

taylor has had enough of this and plays a T20 style shot for six.

Ross Taylor nerly decapitates a little girl in the crowd with that 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back