Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxy said:
Like Ive said in my 3 PM's to you - we do!

chalo yaar bus kar do

filhaal match dekho

46-2

143 runs lead we really need a wicket here

yeh na ho match hath se nikal gei

:asif :aamir :gul

An ugly waft across the line from Taylor. God knows how he's still out there.

yaar guys!

mera kal interview hai ek kaam ki jaga par (T-Mobile)

Dua karo acha ho aur mujhe waha par Jab mil gei ager mere leye Behter hai to Amin

shabbu1 said:
An ugly waft across the line from Taylor. God knows how he's still out there.
Was thinking the same thing. Poor chap, doesn't know how to get out. Can get very tiring if you don't know how to. He obviously needs some lessons in the art from the Pakistani openers.

HOw the hell do these garbage Asian channels survive without any advertisers? Apart from CYD Dodgy Solicitors plc - there arent any advertisers!

On_the_up said:
Was thinking the same thing. Poor chap, doesn't know how to get out. Can get very tiring if you don't know how to. He obviously needs some lessons in the art from the Pakistani openers.

Indeed. We are pioneers in the art.

germanboy said:
yaar guys!

mera kal interview hai ek kaam ki jaga par (T-Mobile)

Dua karo acha ho aur mujhe waha par Jab mil gei ager mere leye Behter hai to Amin
with tmobile? :jm

For once I wanna hear...
"Mohammad Yousuf strikes with the ball! takes his second".

Another 30 minutes until lunch and these two are increasingly looking comfortable at the crease.

Ideally we need a wicket or two before lunch or I don't see this match going in Pak's favour.

Oxy said:
HOw the hell do these garbage Asian channels survive without any advertisers? Apart from CYD Dodgy Solicitors plc - there arent any advertisers!
I think there is the monthly subscription. So the question should be when charging to watch the channel why are there ads on them

I think I just saw Moyo communicating with Inti

Moyo: 'Wut for the lunch?'
Inti: You wait. I check'

Pakiboii said:
For once I wanna hear...
"Mohammad Yousuf strikes with the ball! takes his second".
cant happen.They are taking their singles quite well..

Seen Sheen said:
cant happen.They are taking their singles quite well..
The only man to bowl 2 balls and get a wicket from 1... :14: :moyo

We need a bowler, who just wants to get the batsmen out by lbw or bowled...

We have Aamer...just missing 1 more..

Suhaib: "Although NZ batsmen have been living dangerously, but the plot from Pakis is perfectly identical to the first innings...get a couple of early wickets and then let them off the hook in your over excitement...you don't have to try to do too much to keep the pressure...its just the basics you need to follow...this also proves lack of preparation on Pakistans part over NZ batsmen..."

Seems like there may be a few demons in the pitch. That ball really kicked off a length

If that was Pakistan 0-2, we'd probably be 45-7 or something...

Oxy said:
I think I just saw Moyo communicating with Inti

Moyo: 'Wut for the lunch?'
Inti: You wait. I check'

"What"

bahi jaan sub ke leye rules hai!

iZeeshan said:
It's unexplainable to let a team go from 0/2 to 61/2 SO EASILY.

welll there is no plan....this team can only win on individual performances...no TEAM work here...pathetic....its like they take wickets n then go to sleep

iZeeshan said:

Is unfortunate yes. But it was a combination of luck (or lack of luck on the part of the Pak quicks), few rubbish deliveries, and a series of flukes by Ross Taylor that has resulted in runs.

iZeeshan said:

thats because we do create chances only to let Farhat spill them.
hence demoralization of our bowlers leading to kiwis being able to get out of trouble times quite easily.

Yousuf needs to use fawad and malik. enough of this boring conventionalism.

Fawad is an allrounder. I think Yousuf ko update karne ki zarurat hai ke wo as an allrounder khel raha hai.

germanboy said:
Fawad is an allrounder. I think Yousuf ko update karne ki zarurat hai ke wo as an allrounder khel raha hai.
All Yousef Bhai knows is that he has 4 bowlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back