Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Team Dr checking the lil girl hit by the six.

Hope she is alright.

One request from me to the bowlers. Need wickets, need wickets, need wickets!

That little girl is going to have a major headache later on. Right on the head. OUCH.

Nice shot though.

Ammer and Talha done so good for national back last year.. Talha got a chance on a very flat pitch, I think PCB should give a him chance on the bouncy pitches, I am sure he will do a lot better than Umar Gul.

We need to keep applying the pressure here and pick up another couple of wickets if we're to sniff a chance at a win

NZ have a lead of 123 right now. Anything around about 250 would sound good to me.

What a drama from that little girl - Pak's finest doctor has prescribed '7UP' for her - what else does she want?

kingusama92 said:
That little girl is going to have a major headache later on. Nice shot though.

Farhat been hit on the head?

Da Best said:
NZ have a lead of 123 right now. Anything around about 250 would sound good to me.

Anything over a 150 (lead 240) and we are in trouble

Oxy said:
Anything over a 150 (lead 240) and we are in trouble

Chasing 250 I meant. But anything over, might be a bit tricky considtering one day left.

New Zealand were 27-2 in the 1st inns, Pakistan need to prevent another recovery.

Oxy said:
Farhat been hit on the head?

We weren't that lucky. Missed the target.

Seems like there was collateral damage in an attempt to get the actual girl.

Umr Gul putting in massive effort - really steaming in

lol at u guys!!!

konsa afmi forums ke uper yeh chezein dekhta hai

loll but never mind

Gul succeeding in getting iBlock to play some run scoring strokes. Now that's an achievement in itself.

Another wide, overpitched delivery spanked for 4. Easing the pressure of the Kiwi batsmen is this!

germanboy said:
lol at u guys!!!

konsa afmi forums ke uper yeh chezein dekhta hai

loll but never mind

Like Ive said in my 3 PM's to you - we do!

bowlers are losing the plot again...it seems when we don't get wickets there is no 'team' plan...just come in and bowl...THATS NOT ENOUGH AT THIS LEVEL

This is where I want to see an active captain - being busy, going up to the bowlers etc.

MoYo should give Ajmal a go, especially against Taylor who's looking to whack it whenever he gets the chance.

These two looking comfortable now. Get them now before they really start to hit them ( Taylor ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back