Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya and thats little lazy from captain we need wickets the game is almost out of our hand we need to try new things like other bowler allrounders!

i wonder what younis would have done as captain? i'm sure he would have bowled himseld and malik by now....

germanboy said:
bahi mujhpe haas rahe ho ke Yousuf par lol?
Apki comment par. Didn't Younis Khan once say he was having trouble finding a spot for fawad in the team as he is an all rounder and he already has Afridi and Malik and you can only replace an allrounder by an allrounder. (or something like that.)

guys there is another test match on Aus vs Wi

change your channel to Sky Sports 1 in Europe to watch the match

On_the_up said:
Apki comment par. Didn't Younis Khan once say he was having trouble finding a spot for fawad in the team as he is an all rounder and he already has Afridi and Malik and you can only replace an allrounder by an allrounder. (or something like that.)

to is par mujhpe kya hasna maine to sahi kha hai na mager shaid apko mere tarz ki smjh nahi lagi

anyway Aus 367/5 i am with Wi of course lol

germanboy said:
to is par mujhpe kya hasna maine to sahi kha hai na mager shaid apko mere tarz ki smjh nahi lagi

anyway Aus 367/5 i am with Wi of course lol
Oh yaar, aapke tanz he par hans raha tha. Main khud Fawad ko all rounder nahin samajtha.

yaar the match between Aus and Wi is on 16:9 (widescreen) and Pak vs Nz on 4:3.

Question: Is it only on Zee Cinema on 4:3 or is it like this?

On_the_up said:
Oh yaar, aapke tanz he par hans raha tha. Main khud Fawad ko all rounder nahin samajtha.

lol aur main to usse abhi tak kuch bhi nahi smjhta lol

its 02:14am here and i have got an interview at 09:15am in the morning but just cant miss the match

germanboy said:
its 02:14am here and i have got an interview at 09:15am in the morning but just cant miss the match
Go to sleep mate, this team is going to dissapoint you..

I don't get it; our bowlinb attack is supposedly amazing, and the NZ batting line up is distinctly average. Why then do we always look as if we're about to rip through them, when all of a sudden they've recovered to a possition stronger than ours! Must say a lot has to do with luck, since another day, Taylor would have been out 4 times!! But at this rate i fail to see how we're going to even challange the Australians!

Usman said:
I don't get it; our bowlinb attack is supposedly amazing, and the NZ batting line up is distinctly average. Why then do we always look as if we're about to rip through them, when all of a sudden they've recovered to a possition stronger than ours! Must say a lot has to do with luck, since another day, Taylor would have been out 4 times!! But at this rate i fail to see how we're going to even challange the Australians!

Let's concentrate on this game first eh? :13:

Anyway, we just need a breakthrough. One wicket could swiftly be followed by another.

Why is everyone always so doom and gloom on this bloody site? We've done amazingly well to recover from 85-5 chasing 429, so just get over it and support the boys :aamir

Poison said:
Why is everyone always so doom and gloom on this bloody site? We've done amazingly well to recover from 85-5 chasing 429, so just get over it and support the boys :aamir

True say.

New Zealand won't feel comfortable till they have a lead of 300. That could take all day.

Pakistan might just have to bat atleast a day to see out the test match.

But a lead of 300 + is still 140 runs away for the Kiwi's. A few wicket's here and there and we're back in the game.

To be honest it's too hard to predict what will happen. There's so many possible twist's and turn's left in the game so there's no point of this doom and gloom.

I have faith in our top order batting much better in the 2nd innings than the 1st innings. They should be able to learn from one innings about the difference in bounce and pace on these tracks.

Usman said:

Don't know what you're talking about - Taylor, Guptill, Vettori and McCullum are all world class batsmen. This is a strong NZ side.

fawad_wellwisher said:
Excellent catch by Farhat!

% things you might see

Pig flying = 0.00000000000000001%
Farhat Cathing in slip = 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Taylor GOOOOOOOOOOONE

We get a couple more here and we're back in business :aamir

Fantastic fielding from Manzoor.

Rarely do we get to praise our team for great fielding lol.

Juggernaut said:
last three over's and they've had a boundary every over

Thats ok bro, when Chota Akmal was in the middle, he was scoring at least 2 to 3 boundries per over

The ball is reversing a bit..I hope Gul can run through the Nz's lower middle order:gul

is Willow stream working good for you guys?
it stops every few seconds for me

Juggernaut said:
By the way it was definately Taylor's own fault.
taylor did a yousuf there,the only part he didnt do well was to get himself out rather than his partner:moyo

GULLLLLLLLLLA !!

Good to see him get a wicket.

We're back in there.

Where are the wrist slitter's now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back