Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beside yousef doesn't look creative. He seems like a captain by the book. Nothing dynamic about his captaincy

Pakistan should hire Martin Crowe as their batting coach. This guy knows what he is talking about.

Imr4n_Khan said:
Take Farhat out of the slip if not he has already cost us a lot and will continue to cost us. I dont even know why is he even in the squad?
because he is a 1st slipper mate,1st slipper!

Rizwan25 said:
its frustrating i know but chill, this is test cricket and its a flat wicket.
Aamer doing some good stuff on this flat one.

imshally81 said:
why ammir changes his angle ??
Maybe so that the batsman doesn't get used to one angle and pace all the time in a row. :aamir

Well bowled Ajmal!

MY 1000th POST ON PAKPASSION!!

Last edited:
Seen Sheen said:
do you think a spinner can take any advantage from a ball which is reversing? :13:
Haha no, that was my point (take off Ajmal and put on Gul/Asif)

I have just completed 1000 posts on PP! That too on chand raat here in Canada!! :)

man why doesnt Ajmal flight the ball? he constantly bowls at the speed which is just a run-stopping one.

now if only he can bring that in from outside off stump..whack on middle.
guess im too ambiitious. :)

Why the hell Moyo is keeping Ajmal on from the one end? He is giving the other fast bowler even less time to rest. I would bring Asif or Gul from the other end. Ajmal is bowling his over in 2 miutes and Amir/Asif/Gul don't get enough time

*syed59* said:
now if only he can bring that in from outside off stump..whack on middle.
guess im too ambiitious. :)
i think gul should tell him that a reversing ball goes the other way as well..

tauseefm said:
Why the hell Moyo is keeping Ajmal on from the one end? He is giving the other fast bowler even less time to rest. I would bring Asif or Gul from the other end. Ajmal is bowling his over in 2 miutes and Amir/Asif/Gul don't get enough time
Because Yousef is from old school. That's waht the book on captaincy says.

Seen Sheen said:
i think gul should tell him that a reversing ball goes the other way as well..

we expect him to know that..but yea gul should prove his worth as agood reverse swing advisor. since he's well experienced now.

Ajmal is not getting spin from this dead track.

IDone doesnt look like a threat at all..well i'll reserve my judgment until the 3rd test..

actually if ajmal stays as economical as this, i dont mind, its becoming increasingly difficult for the kiwis to put up a score to declare with at this rate.

RumiNYC said:
IDone doesnt look like a threat at all..well i'll reserve my judgment until the 3rd test..
It's a dead track man. He's not getting any spin from it at all.

Vettori is a scared camel, he wont declare until at least lunch tomorow.

This is good stuff, the are going nowhere.

Moyo bhai khuda kay liy use ur brain for a bit and use Asif or Gul from the other end(fast bowlers from both ends)

insaaniyat said:
Man Yousef has no imagination. Pathetic captaincy. Or is he thinking draw?

They're doing zero. They've got no runs in the past 3 overs. We're bowling well atm.

NZ need to get brave and take some risks. Otherwise they are running out of time.

21 runs from the last 13 overs is not good enough when you are 200 ahead.

not giving runs away is still something which can effectively work in our favour, so dont mind it much. its just that they HAVE to grab any chance these kiwis dish out now if they are frustrated enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back