Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheguvera said:
That's the most Pakistan can hope for given the precarious postion....

We are not in a bad position currently. One more wicket and we'll be right back in it.

review and out!!!!!!!!!
yes!!!!!

Chand raat magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pakflag2

Freaking Doctrove is clueless....he should have given this out...and pak shouldn't have had to waste their review...

Last edited:
Now the two of the Kiwi best players to come McCullum and Vettori.

crap. theyve taken a wicket. the longer mackintosh was in the harder it was to lose the game. n their best bats are coming in, with 100x sr of mackintosh.

Yousuf on fire with the reviews this innings.

Decided to not take it a few times and was correct.

Now used it and was spot on. Seems to be getting the hang of it. Although this one seemed plumb.. only thing was if it pitched in line which did thankfully.

If we can wrap this up within the next 100 runs, this will be a great match.

good leave by mcculum.. too much bounce here still for that Asif special delivery

kingusama92 said:

Now used it and was spot on. Seems to be getting the hang of it. Although this one seemed plumb.. only thing was if it pitched in line which did thankfully.
Yeah that is one place he is doing good. That's called experience

doctrove really is crap isnt he? two successive incorrect decisions?

iHammad said:
review and out!!!!!!!!!
yes!!!!!

Chand raat magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:110: :110: :110: chalo g ker lo bat. kaya cricket kay baray main bhi asay hi khayalat hain?..lol

Dare2Dream said:
Credit to Yousef for using the review at the perfect time and not wasting before!
Thank God,atlast Yousuf is being appreciated for some thing..

That was hitting the MIDDLE of MIDDLE stump. Bad decision.

kingusama92 said:

you haven't gonw to sleep yet? me neither! ammi has gone to get mehendi done on her hands and I am home alone watching some chaand raat magic!

iHammad said:
you haven't gonw to sleep yet? me neither! ammi has gone to get mehendi done on her hands and I am home alone watching some chaand raat magic!

Bhai sahab kaya ap kay passs eid-ul-fitar hay kal?

Seen Sheen said:
Thank God,atlast Yousuf is being appreciated for some thing..

Aside from a few idiots on the board, most of us have utmost respect and appreciation for him.

iHammad said:

Sleep at 10?

I usually go to sleep at 1. :D

We need a fast bowler from the other end as well. The ball is reversing and we should'nt lose the opportunity.

kingusama92 said:
Sleep at 10?

I usually go to sleep at 1. :D
:))
Where are you guys going for namaaz tomorrow morning?
We are going to Hershey Centre

so what score do you reckon vettori declares at? is a 300 lead big enough on this pitch given how hard batting seems to have become on it?

Asif getting angry. Somebody give him some ganja.

godzilla said:
so what score do you reckon vettori declares at? is a 300 lead big enough on this pitch given how hard batting seems to have become on it?

Batting is easy on this track - Vettori will not declare until AT LEAST 350 lead.

Dare2Dream said:
Ajmal has been pretty innocous during this test match

So has Vettori, the best left arm spinner in the world. The track is pretty damn flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back