Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stream isn't perfect quality so I can't be sure but I think that's probably a no-ball

is it out? elliot? the wrong man is out. we needed him to stay in and build pressure an all the other bats. the kiwi tendulkar is coming out now then, if it has been given.

Thats rubbish, he had at least a centimetre behind the line there.

That was not a no ball. It was inconclusive. IF its inconclusive, the field decision should stand on the no ball!

Benefit of the doubt has to go to the batsman. At first look I thought it was a no ball.

That was pretty **** poor from Doctrove. If he had've had half a brain, he would've given that out and the no-ball wouldn't have been scrutinised.

so why did they FOCUSED that noball segment AFTER the review was over??? omg this is ridiculous

Pakistan should have not lost the challenge bcoz had doctrove called that a noball. there was noreview to be had. This is very poor.

Mohammad Asif to Elliott, 1 no ball, appeal for a lbw and Pakistan opt for the review, Asif's front foot is touching the popping crease, pitches in line with the off stump and angles inwards, the ball hits him below the knee roll and in line with middle and leg, Doctrove says not out, Virtual Eye says that was hitting the stumps, when it goes upstairs the third umpire Koertzen tells Doctrove that it was an overstep, it took ages though. The line belongs to the umpire

That is load of crud from Rudi. Asif's heel clearly landed behind the line.

Rudi!!!!!

Can you blame us when we say that Doctrove and Koertzen always look to screw Pakistan over !!!

It's a no-ball so it should be given not out but wow, Doctrove just continues to plumb new depths of incompetence.

If PCB has any dignity they would not play any tests where Doctrove or Rudi are involved...

Billy sucks. The guy miss the no ball, miss the obvious lbw. Pakistan doesn't get the wicket, because No ball was detected on the review. Amazing

From close up it was NOT a no ball, why doesn't the on field call stand for no ball when it wasn't a clear no ball?

i don't get this. Why is Ajmal still bowling when the ball is reversing? Get Aamer and Gul on now.

Dare2Dream said:
From close up it was NOT a no ball, why doesn't the on field call stand for no ball when it wasn't a clear no ball?
good point. If there is doubt, field decision should hold.

I swear, if I was on of the players, I'd go slap the umpire...Good if I get banned, it'd be for a good reason.

Inswinger said:
i don't get this. Why is Ajmal still bowling when the ball is reversing? Get Aamer and Gul on now.
Yousef Bahi is by the book captain and book says so

Farhat dont even show your face unless you somehow win us the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back