Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an inside-edge and he just walked quickly! If he would've waited a little bit he would've still been here!

You have to let the umpires know before the TV replay!

Cmon Pakistan!!!!!
6 wickets to go!

:pakflag2

You'd expect something idiotic like this fulton dismissal from a Pakistani player: Malik/Farhat type **** this

I think Fulton is secretly Pakistani.

What is wrong with Fulton? Inside edge is one of the easiest ones to refer because it's such an obvious thing that one can feel on the bat.

this elliot guy has a joke of an average..........4 test matches and 35 runs

Juggernaut said:
You'd expect something idiotic like this fulton dismissal from a Pakistani player: Malik/Farhat type **** this

Nope.

They would probably ask for a review on a Plumb LBW shout.... oops Farhat already did that. :D

Pakistan striked at the right time when wickets were required.

Com on Yousuf boyzz
4 down
6 more to go

coy0607 said:
this elliot guy has a joke of an average..........4 test matches and 35 runs

4 TEST MATCHES ! and only an average of 35. DROP HIM!

How can this be the same guy who led his team home in the CT against Pakistan?

(I'm being sarcastic by the way)

Fulton poor guy. Not sure what he was doing there.

Farhat...........................................................................Fulton

At two opposite ends of the spectrum.

insaaniyat said:
Fluke in what sense. Batsman goofed we took advanatge hit bulls eye.
Yeahh batsman did screw up but we had never expected a run out especially with one stump view

Cover Drive said:
Yeahh batsman did screw up but we had never expected a run out especially with one stump view
Because Khurram's second hobby is target shooting. No surprise there

gul's discipline is really poor, he gives away so many freebies. i think its time to give him a few months rest and bring in someone else who probably wont be any better, but hopefully itll give gul an opportunity to recharge and return to form. hes been borderline mediocre for quite some time now.

Ajmal bowling poorly. Aamer needs to come on. We are back in it if we bowl them out for 180.

Ajmal may not be conceding run, but he doesn't look threatening. We need to replace him with Asif

farhat is such a useless guy......i cannot understand why yousuf wont take him out of first slip.......i cant understand why the bowlers havnt asked for farhat to be taken off

Take Farhat out of the slip if not he has already cost us a lot and will continue to cost us. I dont even know why is he even in the squad?

coy0607 said:
farhat is such a useless guy......i cannot understand why yousuf wont take him out of first slip.......i cant understand why the bowlers havnt asked for farhat to be taken off
Bacuse Yousef was instructed to do so. Farhat can not be touched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back