Pakistan v New Zealand | 1st Test - Day 4 | Dunedin | 27/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran Farhat rocks my socks off... not.

Yousuf should punch him in the face. How can someone drop that many catches?

*syed59* said:
now what excuse does he have...akmal came in front... hahaha

I'm sure that distracted him, Akmal should never have attempted to dive for it because he's never going to get there but that still has to be taken by Farhat.

kingusama92 said:
Imran Farhat rocks my socks off... not.

Yousuf should punch him in the face. How can someone drop that many catches?

have u forgot his drops at lords. I think he dropped 5

Why the * Moyo still keeping iDaamad in the slip? i am sorry its beyond my imagination

Umar Akmal is retard this is the second time he was dived into the view of Farhat without a reason. This has to be the worst slip cordon in the history of cricket.

the number of drops is ridiculous.

Farhat with 3/4 now. One for Umar Akmal and one for Gul.

What the hell ?!

haroonrasheed320 said:
Farhat should not play anymore for Pakistan

An out of form Misbah is way better than even an in form Farhat, because Farhat scores more in the -ve than +ve.

If Pak don't win this match, the biggest reason would be Farhat

Dropping is one thing. But continuing to stand there knowing that im not 1st slip standard is so shamefully shameful

insaaniyat said:
Welll he better do something with the bat to make up for all the dropped catches

What kind of stupid thought is that? You really think he is going to do that. Are you his susar?

RumiNYC said:
Gotta feel bad for poor Imran farhat...how many drop so far ? 4 or 5 ? lol

why the hell would anyone feel bad for farhat......its not like he was unlucky or something......hes an international cricketer he should be taking these with no problem

Lahoria said:
Umar Akmal is retard this is the second time he was dived into the view of Farhat without a reason. This has to be the worst slip cordon in the history of cricket.
I tohught imran dropped the catch

Blaming Umar is ridiculous; that went STRAIGHT into Farhat's hands.

what the hell is yosuuf doin...y is he still there in the slips//yousuf is an idioit

Farhat you better score some runs to make up for all drop catches.

Last edited:
How many catches Pakistan have dropped in this match overall?

Zaid23 said:
what the hell is yosuuf doin...y is he still there in the slips//yousuf is an idioit

Obviously nobody else can field in the slips.

*syed59* said:
Dropping is one thing. But continuing to stand there knowing that im not 1st slip standard is so shamefully shameful

Maybe the captain wants him there, despite these dropped catches.

Imran Farhat is a A gifted young left-handed opener by Osman Samiuddin. Please guy "RESPECT" ;)

yea why the hell is he still in the slips!! this is pissing me off that he's still in there after 3 drops. what the hell is wrong with yousuf!

if farhat has any self respect he would have walked up to the captain and asked to be replaced in the slip cordan......or just ask for a sub........but then again if he had any self respect he would not have had his father in law put him in the side

Zaid23 said:

Yousuf is just putting trust in the lad.

80% blame on Farhat who thinks he's all that in the slips. 20% to Yousuf for not taking the guy out and throwing him out of the stadium while he's at it.

I have a feeling Farhat will be beaten up by the bowlers tonight.

insaaniyat said:
I tohught imran dropped the catch

He did but diving infront of someone taking a catch doesn't help one bit, Farhat already can't catch anything to save his life as it is.

Some of you guys are acting real immature with attacking Farhat personally. I mean I'm bloody well pissed of aswell with his dropped catches but no need to abuse him like this.

Shift Farhat to deep fine leg boundary, but then he might leave the ball for boundaries. Man this giuy fits no where in the field.

I feel for Imran Farhat's kid.

He probably drops him all over the living room floor.

The kid's gotta have some dent's in his head.

legslip said:
Maybe the captain wants him there, despite these dropped catches.

i highly doubt that. as its not only illogical but completely shocking.

legslip said:
Some of you guys are acting real immature with attacking Farhat personally. I mean I'm bloody well pissed of aswell with his dropped catches but no need to abuse him like this.

Not involving his family or anything into this, but I'll call him a d*lla as much as I want, selfish kutta kaheen ka.

Text your man of the match to 3454.

I have already texted Imran Farhat.

The match is in a critical stage. Another 50 runs will make it out of our reach.

Afridi_Fan said:
Shift Farhat to deep fine leg boundary, but then he might leave the ball for boundaries. Man this giuy fits no where in the field.
I remember he can bowl some leggies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back